Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Celebrity ReHab #5 - Hobie" Juiced

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
This is the 1st ep I've seen addressing performance enhancers as "addictive" substances. Aside from his corny rage while pinning he seems reasonably intelligent but seems like he's just trying to revive his career.

thoughts....???

"Jeremy Jackson Intake" | Show Clip | VH1.com

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
My thoughts are what a douche

Once again some asshole gonna give us all a bad name

I dont appreciate being thought of as someone like this, and the biggest thing is he is doing this for attention to try and spark his career again by making everyone think he is a victim. And another thing if he was spending 200 Gs over the past couple years on gear he should have been way bigger Im talking Ronnie Coleman big, Its obvious he has a substance abuse problem but I never seen someone need a fix for Testosterone or Winny or anavar.

Jeremy Jackson you sir are a asshat

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I want to ask him on camera "would you suck my.... For gear?" and when he says hell no it then becomes obvious he is full of it. Ever hear of someone performing oral for gear? Not I... Cause it's not that kind of addiction. This is twice that MTV has shown how ignorant they really are. Stick to what you know - bad music.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
This looser is just looking for attention and IMO its better to be known for gear then meth!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
huh wondered what made people think that way?!
I dont drink bottled water

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
$200,000 spent on gear in the last 2 years? This guy is paying way too much for his juice!

That show looks ghey.....

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
This is just a testament to the fact that an addict will find an outlet to feed their addiction. 200k for 3 years, even if he was cruising the entire two years seems outlandish. He's hamming it up for the camera, he admitted that his addictive personality plays a role in his use, even with the water bottle thing. Because he's an addict anything he does he's going to approach with an over the top obsession.

Anyone on that show is there because they want to restart their career. It is much better to be known as the juicer than the tweeker. He might be over the top in his use, but it's not like he's high.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
This looser is just looking for attention and IMO its better to be known for gear then meth!

i felt the same way...asking for attention...Hes def a goffy dude...I cant wait to see the withdraws he has...fake or not....I guess the fuck head will act like the herion users...curled up in one spot sick as a dog...FAKE....Anyone that uses steroids knows better...I could quit today if i wantted to...I wouldnt crave it but what i see in the mirror after i start to srink is what would make me use again.
And like dr dew knows anything about steroids?...He knows addiction but steroid are not addicting...Its the effect that makes it addicting...WHich are gaining size and strengh.....Its a rude attempt to shock the world about steroids....To put steroids at the top with herion,meth and achol is sickening.....And who better yet to play the scapegoat.this assclown jemery who ever.....?
You know im hardly surprized by this...I will view this as the stalest thing in the world and we know its a timely joke that everyone has heard before...And those that take this assclown serious then they must take themselves so serious they have no room for others to do likewise....dw

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
$200K really? Where the fuck did this fuck stick get $200K from? All the money that kid made on Baywatch I'm sure is long gone! I hope he ment $200.00 to get that big cause that ain't shit! So sad!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
$200K really? Where the fuck did this fuck stick get $200K from? All the money that kid made on Baywatch I'm sure is long gone! I hope he ment $200.00 to get that big cause that ain't shit! So sad!

lol..yeah i know....I have one word to discribe him PAPER THIN....dw

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
He needs to learn about proper syringe disposal as well.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
He was on Stern today.. Said he turned to juice after his cleanup from meth- and while on meth he would scrub his dealers toilets... Clearly he has an addictive personality, but what exactly is he being treated for? His current addiction seems to be the spotlight, and this gay show is feeding that... He also admitted sniffing Pams red swimsuit while he spanked it on set, lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic