Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Celebrity ReHab #5 - Hobie" Juiced

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
This is the 1st ep I've seen addressing performance enhancers as "addictive" substances. Aside from his corny rage while pinning he seems reasonably intelligent but seems like he's just trying to revive his career.

thoughts....???

"Jeremy Jackson Intake" | Show Clip | VH1.com

i just saw it last night, that guy should not be left alone with anyone. he looks mentally unstable, which does make for good tv. so never mind carry on

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
LoL. I love the 10mL inject into the glute. And I may not be as big a gearhead as some of y'all but I've never seen a red oil (not kinda reddish like some trens, but RED). It looked like KoolAid to me...ha

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
^^^^Someone was selling him some bunk shit thats why he never got big spending 200k.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
LoL. I love the 10mL inject into the glute. And I may not be as big a gearhead as some of y'all but I've never seen a red oil (not kinda reddish like some trens, but RED). It looked like KoolAid to me...ha

Probably B-12!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
^^^^Someone was selling him some bunk shit thats why he never got big spending 200k.

Why can't I find a rich jack-ass to sell 200k worth of grapeseed oil to? Some people have all the luck....

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

Looked like injectable b12

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Looked like injectable b12

yeah..that was b-12 no dout....The thing is why use a fucken 10ml 18g dart to inject a thin chemical?It has to be for tv...the bigger the neddle the more attention he grabs from the viewers....Thats the only thing that makes logical sence.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Well that makes sense then...I know I read an article once that said "WARNING: injecting vitamin B12 in large amounts will cause you to scream TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!!!!!! when on a dumb TV show."

starkiller

starkiller

Jul 4, 2011
He was on Stern today.. Said he turned to juice after his cleanup from meth- and while on meth he would scrub his dealers toilets... Clearly he has an addictive personality, but what exactly is he being treated for? His current addiction seems to be the spotlight, and this gay show is feeding that... He also admitted sniffing Pams red swimsuit while he spanked it on set, lol...

he seems like the type that would scrub the toilets of a dealer for drugs! What a douschebag!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic