Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cedric McMillan passed

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This is unnerving yet again and a little deeper each time. I’ve run some questionable doses in my day. I’ve run some questionable compounds and peptides from God-knows-where. I’ve had runs that were too long. Etc etc.

Impossible to know exactly what did it or rather what combo of things in what percentages (assuming this wasn’t an acute tragic incident), and I won’t live in fear or regret, but I’m all about health now and this is another cold reminder.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Maybe the more we learn about the past of others we "knew" in the Game, the more we can modify our futures? Might be too late to get back to where we (might have) originally been, but still in time to do whatever current lifespans are "supposed" to be ... given what else we all have learned here, and other places.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm usually shit4brains on posting youtube links, we'll see how it goes ........

8 minutes of hindsight.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Maybe the more we learn about the past of others we "knew" in the Game, the more we can modify our futures? Might be too late to get back to where we (might have) originally been, but still in time to do whatever current lifespans are "supposed" to be ... given what else we all have learned here, and other places.
Well said.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I never met him, but a friend who was in the Air Force with him said he was intimidating yet funny and down to Earth. Great physique.
I actually met Cedric a few times at the Arnold... very quick witted and funny as hell.

Hate to hear about his passing... only 44 years old and with young kids. Absolutely terrible.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So sad to hear this, and at such a young age. Had a great physique. I sure would like to know what combination of things are causing so many of the modern day guys to pass so young. Seems like many of the guys from the 70s and 80s are still walking around, but lots of guys from the past 20 years, not so much.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Holy fukk:eek: !!!

Wow, this is very sad news:(

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
How mass monsters like Marcua Ruhl is still alive while smaller guys like Cedric and Peterson are dead..
Just because you're shape symmetry guy doesn't make it safeer...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
In my opinion some of the older guys that are still walking around in their 70s and '80s probably did not do the same intensity of drugs that are used today.

Yes they use anabolics but now we're combining anabolics with insulin and GH and peptides and rolling all this stuff up where people going back as far as Arnold and Ferrigno and stuff like that we're definitely using drugs but not to the intensity they are today. But, on the other hand, what do I know??

Not saying that the old bodybuilders didn't use drugs to lean out and dry out but things have changed over the years and that may be a big factor and possibly causing issues that were not seeing until it's too late.

44 years old is very very young hell nowadays 60 is Young.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic