Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ccombs8482 Blast and cruise 230lbs by summer 2012

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Below is my cycle scheduled for April 6th start date. Goal is 230 lbs by summer 2012 ,,,shouldnt be an issue .Starting weight is around 190/192 ,been hovering at this weight for several weeks now ,

12 Weeks April, May, June:
Test 750, Decca 600, throw in some dbol

8 Weeks July, August,
cruise at 250mg test EW

16 Weeks Sept-Dec.
Test 750, EQ 800, start and end with 4 weeks of oral.

8 Weeks Jan-Feb
cruise at 250mg test EW

12 Weeks March-May
Test 500EW, MastE 400 EW, Tren 200-400EW, depending on tolerance.

By Summer July 2012 I am setting the goal for 230 and lookin tight .
Im always setting my goals way high for each individual cycle and never looking out in the long term views,After speaking to a good bro of mine he has got my mindest looking out a year rather than 12 weeks or so ,,,
your welcome to make suggestions , voice your opinions and crutic this ..
Honeslty I am open minded but this is what I am intending on doing and after this I will continue to cruise as my system probably wont recover after a year long blast and cruise cycle .
.This Journal will not begin untill April 6th , however I posted this to get ideas and suggestions from other knowledgable bro's , any help ,ideas ,opinions and suggestions are welcome ... and thanks for looking ,.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm concidering going to blast and cruise as well, gotta couple questions for you if you don't mind.. How many cycles have you done and how old are you? Why are you choosing to blast and cruise, it looks like you plan on staying on for good, are you on trt already?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
glad you started a log here bro. thanks for being active:)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I'm concidering going to blast and cruise as well, gotta couple questions for you if you don't mind.. How many cycles have you done and how old are you? Why are you choosing to blast and cruise, it looks like you plan on staying on for good, are you on trt already?

Ok , to be honest with you .I have done several PH compound cycles, then advanced to AAS cycles and have done 3 cycles of around 12-15 weeks each . I am 34 years old and had my nuts cut 5 years ago so children are no longer an idea as I already have 3 so im done having kids . I am not on TRT as of right now but sure after this year long run I will be for certain and im ok with it .
The reason I am choosing to blast and cruise rather than cycle on off is for this reason,PCT sucks and i hate it , further more to acheive the goals and desires that I want I feel as if the way I am laying out my year schedule for the gear use and with proper diet and training I will get there with the above . And personally I like the AAS , makes me feel better all around and my Ol lady loves the hard on's ... thanks for asking ... anything else feel free to ask and I will try to answer .

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Cool man, I definately can relate to what youre saying, I'm 34 as well and thru making babies. Felt like shit before cycling and am feeling like superman now. I plan on cruisin' after my cycles done, got my year pretty planned out. I will be following along.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok , to be honest with you .I have done several PH compound cycles, then advanced to AAS cycles and have done 3 cycles of around 12-15 weeks each . I am 34 years old and had my nuts cut 5 years ago so children are no longer an idea as I already have 3 so im done having kids . I am not on TRT as of right now but sure after this year long run I will be for certain and im ok with it .
The reason I am choosing to blast and cruise rather than cycle on off is for this reason,PCT sucks and i hate it , further more to acheive the goals and desires that I want I feel as if the way I am laying out my year schedule for the gear use and with proper diet and training I will get there with the above . And personally I like the AAS , makes me feel better all around and my Ol lady loves the hard on's ... thanks for asking ... anything else feel free to ask and I will try to answer .

Yeah might as well cruise bro

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I will be very interested to see how you do. As you probably know I have been cutting with 400 Test and 400 Mast with ECY stack. I will be curious to see how the Tren treats you. Should be an awesome ride with the Mast.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How did you do making 230?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic