Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Cathy Lefrancois Shredded

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
She's awesome. Great arms and shoulders.

You think that's hairloss? Check out the WFF super body extreme universe category winner. Crazy girl must be on tren! Big though. I think I'm suffering trap envy!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
not sure ..sure would stare in amazement as I think she'd be larger and harder than I am...but..still would look.

Last edited:
M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
not sure if I'd do her but..sure would stare in amazement as I think she'd be larger and harder than I am...but..still would look. Now..if she demanded it from me...maybe I could be persuaded!

Pretty sure she'd be doing you. Those are nice traps.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Her delts are crazy...dont like when they cross that maleness line..

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
I know a lot of guys think she's too big..not me..I think she's hot..

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
All joking aside , and regardless of what we prefer, I think it's important for those of us with a love for weight-training to remember that these girls share the same passion as us . I've seen first hand what these girls have to deal with from the general public and it's a far cry from our gripes about " how much can you bench bro " stuff . Try people openly screwing their faces up , girls (yes it's mainly girls ) approach with the inevitable question "I was just wondering are you a man or woman " ,people taunting shit like "gross " "thats disgusting " you get the drill, but on a daily basis over time it must be very soul destroying . I get that we all make our own choices but the girls tread a fine line and for most of us the euphoria we all know in the gym translates to our everyday lives as we push harder , sadly I feel that not always the case for the bigger girls . We should be actively encouraging hardcore girls to post on this site as I stand behind my belief that if you really want to know about Bodybuilding go talk to the freaky girls generally they are more open , as knowlegeable or often more , and train harder than the majority of their male counterparts . Anyways sorry for the rant and I'll jump off my soapbox now , in the long run after all aren't we all freaks ?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She is more ripped than I am right now......lol ZOIKS!!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Guys don't forget this was just a few weeks before the Arnold. Obviously she doesn't look like this all the time.

And if you ever met her, you know she's not a very "big" girl.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic