Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Cathy Lefrancois Shredded

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
All joking aside , and regardless of what we prefer, I think it's important for those of us with a love for weight-training to remember that these girls share the same passion as us . I've seen first hand what these girls have to deal with from the general public and it's a far cry from our gripes about " how much can you bench bro " stuff . Try people openly screwing their faces up , girls (yes it's mainly girls ) approach with the inevitable question "I was just wondering are you a man or woman " ,people taunting shit like "gross " "thats disgusting " you get the drill, but on a daily basis over time it must be very soul destroying . I get that we all make our own choices but the girls tread a fine line and for most of us the euphoria we all know in the gym translates to our everyday lives as we push harder , sadly I feel that not always the case for the bigger girls . We should be actively encouraging hardcore girls to post on this site as I stand behind my belief that if you really want to know about Bodybuilding go talk to the freaky girls generally they are more open , as knowlegeable or often more , and train harder than the majority of their male counterparts . Anyways sorry for the rant and I'll jump off my soapbox now , in the long run after all aren't we all freaks ?
Friggin word man

If you don't like or appreciate it - why post on here why even look?

We get the same issues on our Facebook fan page posting pics of some of our competitors and getting gross out comments. Ummm hello, why are you a fan of a figure/fbb page if you think it's gross or too much?!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic