Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cash App

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Don't forget the BANKS must report any suspicious (to them) transactions or questionable $$ amounts the 10k rule is not accurate any more.
CIM is the safe, proven method everything else is risky biz and a trail is left behind brothas.
Yes convenience is nice alas Freedom is as well:)

I deal with multiple banks multiple times per week doing finance and business transactions and have been exposed to some shitty Govt. watch programs.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Don't forget the BANKS must report any suspicious (to them) transactions or questionable $$ amounts the 10k rule is not accurate any more.
CIM is the safe, proven method everything else is risky biz and a trail is left behind brothas.
Yes convenience is nice alas Freedom is as well:)

I deal with multiple banks multiple times per week doing finance and business transactions and have been exposed to some shitty Govt. watch programs.

oh for sure. i wouldnt think about using CashApp for very much, especially something in that range. maybe $100-300 seems reasonable bc could be anything... bought a car part, yada yada. but def nothing on the regular. CIM always works but could see CashApp for something small or random...just nothing of habit

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
so found this one out, if you send over $250, you have to verify identity with Full Name and last 4 of SS#. you can have those lifted if you link a ID card or something to your account. so in a pinch, long as its under $250 and not too often, should be ok long as looks good. but sending over 250 you gotta give some info, but again, the bank account or CC you have linked kind of puts that in there too

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont even trust my banks with my SS #, y would I want to trust some app?

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
yeah i was just sending to a friend so didnt mind on this. i have 2 accounts (2 phones), its not installed on my other...never made a purchase for anything sketchy. but figured id report back on that since may be useful to some. i mean with the bank info they got, probably could figure it out but jesus they use it, then its all hell

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Let's say I wanted to create a donation button on the board or have a protein sponsor or someone send me funds for a banner. Was thinking Cash App would be better than let's say PayPal.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I use cash app every single day. I use it to buy sell transfer bitcoins, I use it to buy sell stocks and my clients pay me by cash app or venmo. I do like good old fashion cash.

So many people use these apps now I accept all of them because I don't want to turn away business. There's no fees involved as of now. I have had zero issues with any of them. I would not use them for illegal purposes whatsoever because it leaves a money trail.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Let's say I wanted to create a donation button on the board or have a protein sponsor or someone send me funds for a banner. Was thinking Cash App would be better than let's say PayPal.

Come up with something and I am in for a donation brother;)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
For myself if it's completely legal I use paypal or a credit card. Cash app isn't a bad idea either.

Slic.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
For anonymity if you have a friend or associate over seas they can collect these and send you back bitcoins maybe. some will ask for a % I'm sure. but pretty anonymous if you do it in that method.

the Idea would be to dis associate and break the chain to any potential criminal activity, right ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic