Rolanalon
What's New?

Cash App

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this one? I hear it is the best around for being able to send and receive payments with anonymity.
Is it easy set up, link to bank account etc?

R

roger2686

Dec 29, 2019
It's quite easy to link to your bank . Super easy to set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this one? I hear it is the best around for being able to send and receive payments with anonymity.
I use Cash app to send money to my daughter. Really easy. I also use it to buy/sell stocks.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Venmo & cashapp are basically the same thing. I've used both and ditched cashapp since you cannot verify yourself to buy/sell bitcoin. That was the only perk.

Nothing is anonymous if you have to input banking or CC information.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Try Venmo as well.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Its only anonymous until the Feds ask for the identity of the sender or receiver......I see a few using it and not quite understanding how one could think its 100% anonymous.....
I agree, Venmo is anon

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sorry let me clarify, I want someone to see they are getting money or sending money to a Mr. Lizard King, not to Mr. John Smith.
Of course you have no anonymity to the government if you are entering banking info, wasn't expecting that...

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
from my understanding, you can control what it says your name is. So i could set it up to say Mets as my name and you could have yours as LZ it would show you received money from Mets vs RealName. but obviously on the back end, its linked to a CC or bank account so dig deep enough (only those able) would link the 2. but from simple understanding...i believe its "anon" as in the viewable name

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
from my understanding, you can control what it says your name is. So i could set it up to say Mets as my name and you could have yours as LZ it would show you received money from Mets vs RealName. but obviously on the back end, its linked to a CC or bank account so dig deep enough (only those able) would link the 2. but from simple understanding...i believe its "anon" as in the viewable name

^^^ This

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Wish I got some money from Mets

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic