Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Carnivore Challenge

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ok. Somebody help me with the liver. Jesus this “meatloaf” is nasty. I’m eating it, but it’s terrible. Tastes like metal and dirt and blood. And that’s cut with bacon and beef!

I’m considering just cutting it into pill size pieces and popping them frozen.

I prep my liver this way:
Pan fried in butter with cracked pepper, garlic powder and Redmond’s salt.
IF you’re particularly squeamish about the taste of liver, drain it, then soak it overnight in milk. After that, prep it as I described — about 2 min per side.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I prep my liver this way:
Pan fried in butter with cracked pepper, garlic powder and Redmond’s salt.
IF you’re particularly squeamish about the taste of liver, drain it, then soak it overnight in milk. After that, prep it as I described — about 2 min per side.

I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LM
Ok. Somebody help me with the liver. Jesus this “meatloaf” is nasty. I’m eating it, but it’s terrible. Tastes like metal and dirt and blood. And that’s cut with bacon and beef!

I’m considering just cutting it into pill size pieces and popping them frozen.
LMAO..........Liver is shit I actually truly am laughing out loud over eating that shit!
I can't imagine that you need the organ meat to make the diet work, I am gonnna poke around on it.
In the meantime good luck brother

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LM

LMAO..........Liver is shit I actually truly am laughing out loud over eating that shit!
I can't imagine that you need the organ meat to make the diet work, I am gonnna poke around on it.
In the meantime good luck brother

LG you HOMO!
You don’t NEED organ meat to successfully do carnivore, BUT, when you dig into the reality of the nutrient density and bioavailability of organ meat for us, it is an absolute SUPERFOOD. In an analogous way comparative with ASS, liver (organ meats in general), are thee absolute panacea, the golden nectar of ALL compounds.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LG you HOMO!
You don’t NEED organ meat to successfully do carnivore, BUT, when you dig into the reality of the nutrient density and bioavailability of organ meat for us, it is an absolute SUPERFOOD. In an analogous way comparative with ASS, liver (organ meats in general), are thee absolute panacea, the golden nectar of ALL compounds.
Read your post LOL Comparative with "ASS" haha
Golden Nectar
What about a BUKKAKE facial won't that get you some proteins as well?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Read your post LOL Comparative with "ASS" haha
Golden Nectar
What about a BUKKAKE facial won't that get you some proteins as well?

Technically…. Yes. BUKKAKE protein shakes are nutritive…. And strangely kinky stimulating!! LOL

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Day 4 update:

Having trouble staying asleep (been going to bed around 10-11 and then waking up well before the sun), so this morning I woke up at 4a…finally got out of bed at 5a… and drank 8oz of beef bone broth and ate 3 eggs with a handful of sausage, no cheese. Got to the gym at 6:15a and had a really good workout. Just rowing, arm bike, stationary bike, and rope work, but gas tank was good. Only did high intensity interval training this morning because I wanted to deadlift tonight, which I did.

Anyway, went out for lunch with a friend and found out real quick that knowing the chef is key for this diet. Otherwise, I’d either have to pay $14 for just a part of a meal and stay hungry, or pay $42 for 3 different meals, and not have 75% of the food that comes with the meal. As it was, I told the owner my diet and he just made burgers topped with bacon, cheese, and brisket. 3 patties, unknown bacon and cheese and brisket….$20. My man.

Deadlifts tonight weren’t anything special, but they weren’t supposed to be. Worked up to 405 for a few sets of 10. Then hit the sauna. Then took a couple pictures, and the water weight (6lbs) that I’ve shit and pissed out is noticeable in my opinion, in a good way. I think I already LOOK much tighter and leaner.

I understand it’s day 4 and all, but besides a couple 2-3 days fasts in my life, and a couple FTXs, I’ve always had a super high carb diet. Even doing paleo, I ate a ridiculous amount of sweet potatoes and fruit every day. Shit, when I was competing in sports growing up, carb-loading was all the rage before a competition. So I didn’t know what to expect from zero carbs for 3-4 days, and I’m not unhappy at all with the way I look right now. I’m kinda fearful that I’m seeing results this quick for two reasons. Number 1, you can’t keep up a pace like this if I’m 6lbs down and have already changed my appearance in 4 days. Number 2, I don’t want anyone to think I’m a shill or bandwagon jumper, etc.

Picture dump coming. Gotta cook some dinner. (Oh yeah, this carnivore stuff has my sink constantly full.)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
1F76476E-53BD-48AC-8F91-403970854349.jpeg

The last of my lunch. I swear there’s burger and bacon and cheese under all that brisket. All three looked like that. Had to have hit roughly 2k calories, maybe more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic