What's New?

Carnivore Challenge

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
0BB06B4A-A055-4708-8F08-9AB3322531A7.jpeg

9A4B1C96-E072-4BC3-B958-7BE4E21BD360.jpeg

Sushi rolls are some of my favorite foods…

Sashimi sucks. Especially octopus.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey SAD,
In your research of carnivore / ancestral eating, did you happen to see any info from Dr Bill Schindler?
I’m surprised to have just learned of him myself. He was on a podcast with the “Food Lies” dude (Brian Sanders).
Here’s a piece of his (Schindler) bio, and a brief vid:

Dr. Bill Schindler (born January 20, 1973) is an Associate Professor of Anthropology and Archaeology at Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland, and also the Director of the Eastern Shore Food Lab. As both an experimental archaeologist and primitive technologist, his research and teaching, both in and outside of the college, revolve around a comprehensive understanding of prehistoric technologies including lithic (stone tool) technologies, prehistoric ceramic technologies, projectile technologies, hunting, foraging, hide working, fiber technologies and all aspects of prehistoric food acquisition, processing, storage, and consumption.

Never says the word “carnivore” once, or any current catch-phrase, but attacks the same health issues with the same answer from a different direction and with a slightly different perspective. I’ll be listening to more of his stuff, thank TB.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Never says the word “carnivore” once, or any current catch-phrase, but attacks the same health issues with the same answer from a different direction and with a slightly different perspective. I’ll be listening to more of his stuff, thank TB.

Exactly.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I assume this is a "happy ending"?
If by “happy ending” you mean I finished everything of the 21 piece chefs sashimi special, except one piece of octopus, you’re right.

If you mean anything positive whatsoever, no, not a happy ending. Love raw fish with rice and avocado and cucumber and roe, etc. Have determined that it is not the raw fish that makes it so great…

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Tried the OMAD method today (one meal a day) and tried to cram as much as I could in. Besides the 21 bacon covered extra large shrimp (7 pieces bacon total), I had another 19 shrimp pan fried in butter, a quarter pound of liver, 6oz beef bone broth, leftover sausage and eggs, and when I finally made it to the steak, I could only get down the filet and one chuck-eye. The other 2 chuck-eye will be for tomorrow.

Fasting and eating one huge meal isn’t for me. I’ll be splitting it up again tomorrow.

I’ll get a good weight and picture tomorrow too. It’ll be the end of week 2, zero slip ups or cheats.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Tried the OMAD method today (one meal a day) and tried to cram as much as I could in. Besides the 21 bacon covered extra large shrimp (7 pieces bacon total), I had another 19 shrimp pan fried in butter, a quarter pound of liver, 6oz beef bone broth, leftover sausage and eggs, and when I finally made it to the steak, I could only get down the filet and one chuck-eye. The other 2 chuck-eye will be for tomorrow.

Fasting and eating one huge meal isn’t for me. I’ll be splitting it up again tomorrow.

I’ll get a good weight and picture tomorrow too. It’ll be the end of week 2, zero slip ups or cheats.

3-4mad is entirely fine for the adaptation month — and even long term for many. It just tends to be more probable as more time goes by that a large 2mad feeding will suffice, and periods of activity level, hormones, etc may signal an OMAD feeling for you on occasion. Your body will very clearly speak to you which is best for any given day once full adaptation is complete.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Subscribed for the food pics. keep them coming looks tasty!

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic