Carnivore Challenge

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
6F3FEAF0-E58D-4659-8B70-4420F08FBEA7.jpeg

Happy V Day boys and girls.
366D2502-721F-4824-872C-5EFE20C78D5A.jpeg

I’d rather spend $100 on 4lb of filet from my local butcher than $120 waiting 2 hours for 6oz of shipped-in filet from Ruth Chris or comparable. The lady won’t eat but about 6oz of my 4lbs either, so it’s mostly mine, muahahahahaha.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Keep it up Bro!
More and more medical backing of carnivory. Another carnivore doctor, another good vid:

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I didn't read all of the replies but if your meat is dry, the simple fix is to cook it less. Fattier cuts like ribeye vs sirloin and thighs vs breast and such. Also, preparing your meals daily vs meal prep will reduce the drying effects of refrigerating them.

As far as cheese goes, eat it with a dry salami. The salami will help your mouth to salivate and make dryness a non issue.

Eggs are typically easy to go down but if you get bored of it, fry some bacon then use the bacon grease to fry your eggs.

The only issue with the above is that if you have a hearty appetite, this will be even more difficult as fat obviously has more calories than carbs so you will be eating less food.

Well, that and the extra cholesterol and strain on your organs lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I didn't read all of the replies but if your meat is dry, the simple fix is to cook it less. Fattier cuts like ribeye vs sirloin and thighs vs breast and such. Also, preparing your meals daily vs meal prep will reduce the drying effects of refrigerating them.

As far as cheese goes, eat it with a dry salami. The salami will help your mouth to salivate and make dryness a non issue.

Eggs are typically easy to go down but if you get bored of it, fry some bacon then use the bacon grease to fry your eggs.

The only issue with the above is that if you have a hearty appetite, this will be even more difficult as fat obviously has more calories than carbs so you will be eating less food.

I’m having no issue eating.

Doesn’t feel like my body is strained at all either. I’ll be getting bloodwork soon.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Good post, advice.
Of note on cholesterol (difficult length for those with ADD):

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I’m having no issue eating.

Doesn’t feel like my body is strained at all either. I’ll be getting bloodwork soon.
Good deal. I was reading in your original post where you had mentioned that your meals were getting boring and harder to finish.

My typical fix when I start feeling that way is to add something a bit more fatty into it which usually adds a bit of flavor and moister to the mix.

Glad that you are having success with your diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic