Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

careful with the kratom

C

chilen_hulk

Apr 14, 2019
Kratom is just like weed strong strains make you crazy. Do your research be careful don't start out with too much at a time this is the mistake people make.

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
I don't personally know anyone that has tried it, just a few guys off of another board.

I think Pillar has a reasonably strong stance against it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I sprinkle it on my morning oatmeal and add it whenever I can to my smoothies

Reactions: CFM
HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
I always wondered why FD is the craziest bottom in the Tenderloin.
It's how he earned his nickname "The Kratom Twink".

Very famous little fella.

Reactions: CFM
strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Never Heard of anyone going crazy from kratom. Maybe a little nausea but that’s about it.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Has anyone watched "A Leaf of faith" on Netflix?

Kratom has been laced with other stuff. Too much of anything can freak you out like ephedrine. I use kratom every day.... 1 tsp, twice a day, LOVE it.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Kratom is just like weed strong strains make you crazy. Do your research be careful don't start out with too much at a time this is the mistake people make.
Do you have any personal experience with Kratom? Of course, like myosin said, there has been cases where Kratom was laced with something else and caused sides that weren't directly the effect of the Kratom. Also, again as myosin stated, too much of anything isn't a good idea.

I work two jobs and still suffer from insomnia. Kratom is the only thing, other than prescription drugs like Ambien or Lunesta, that helps me sleep, so to me, it's been godsend.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Oct 28, 2014
The stuff is addictive. I know a couple guys who are hooked and having a hard time going off it.

Personally, knowing myself, I'm staying away from it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I use it twice a day myself. Rotate your strains so you dont build up a tolerance. I didnt sleep for nearly 35 days coming off prescription opiods and then suboxone. That was pure torture. Im not too concerned about a little kratom withdrawals if i decide to stop.

Last edited:
myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
The stuff is addictive. I know a couple guys who are hooked and having a hard time going off it.

Personally, knowing myself, I'm staying away from it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm not denying your friends issues, but I honestly can't see how someone gets hooked on this stuff as a legit addiction.... I've been using it every day for months... do I feel different if I miss a day? Sure, but not addiction... not being a jerk, but maybe their stuff got laced with other things or they aren't fully upfront with you. A PSYCHOLOGICAL addiction, MAYBE as anything else that makes you feel good, ie weightlifting, but physical? Hard to fathom.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic