Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

car...

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Gas mileage...Wats that? Lol. And it has been run into the dirt...loved every second of it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Gas mileage...Wats that? Lol. And it has been run into the dirt...loved every second of it.

Bad mpg would deft have to be my 2010 crewmax tundra 4x4 with a 3 in lift and 35 in tires. I thought toyotas got good mpg. guess coming stock with 381 hp and 400 ft lbs tq with 4:55 gears = not so good mpg. A kid would live to have that car shit I love fast cars and I'm 27 years old! Craigslist is full of scams and broke dick mother fuckers wanting to trade u crap for something nice!

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Honestly bro, these are hard times. Lower the price

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^^word

nut up and take a loss if its hurting that bad....

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Put that thing with a for sale sign on it in front of the local High School cause they only person that would by a car like that is a kid in high school - They'll ignore the fact that its probably been driven into the dirt, raced etc... cause they think the exhaust will get em some pussy.

That's simply not true there is a ton Of stang enthusiasts that would take that car quickly if the price was right.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Ur ideas are my style of thinking...lol. its an 07 gt. Silver with 19" zennetti wheels. Dropped 2". Off road xpipe with flowmasters. Cold air intake bigger injectors and throttle body...leather, 5speed, 67000 miles

since i work for one of the biggest performance names in the automotive industry. I gotta ask why did u put bigger injectors in your car that was a waste of money those injectors are good for more power then a stock 05-10 can put down stock

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
since i work for one of the biggest performance names in the automotive industry. I gotta ask why did u put bigger injectors in your car that was a waste of money those injectors are good for more power then a stock 05-10 can put down stock

I was thinking the same thing....w/out some sort of forced induction it'd need a retune to lean it out so it'd run right.

Either way, these are the sites I peruse daily. They sell A LOT of mustangs.

modularfords.com
svtperf.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic