Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

car...

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Ok so I've had my car for sale for awhile...apparently no one wants to shell out cash.....any good ideas on how to get rid of it? Tired of the payment and already bought another in cash.....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
what is it?? how much?? how many miles??
used cars are everywhere...so yours will have to stand out...or be a deal

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
what is it?? how much?? how many miles??
used cars are everywhere...so yours will have to stand out...or be a deal

Good questions..............

Or you can do stereo work on it and then sometimes there just happens to be electrical fires lol

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
have you tried going on a board with people who have the same car as you

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok so I've had my car for sale for awhile...apparently no one wants to shell out cash.....any good ideas on how to get rid of it? Tired of the payment and already bought another in cash.....

2 Options - So called "jewish lightning" as it was called in my old neighborhood in brooklyn or you can donate it to a charity and take the tax write off...

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

One other thing. Is there a lake by your house or maybe a canal

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Ur ideas are my style of thinking...lol. its an 07 gt. Silver with 19" zennetti wheels. Dropped 2". Off road xpipe with flowmasters. Cold air intake bigger injectors and throttle body...leather, 5speed, 67000 miles

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ur ideas are my style of thinking...lol. its an 07 gt. Silver with 19" zennetti wheels. Dropped 2". Off road xpipe with flowmasters. Cold air intake bigger injectors and throttle body...leather, 5speed, 67000 miles

Bet that gets every bit of 7 miles to the gallon, lol....unless the cold air really does help you out. I've got an '04 I'm trying to get rid of cuz the gas is killing me.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

Its cause your driving a FORD that you cant sell it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Put that thing with a for sale sign on it in front of the local High School cause they only person that would by a car like that is a kid in high school - They'll ignore the fact that its probably been driven into the dirt, raced etc... cause they think the exhaust will get em some pussy.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
craigslist homie... sell cars or find prostitutes... or both

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic