Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Can women competing in figure take arimidex to drop estro and water?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Adex had made several of my gf who compete come in looking puffy....Doesn't make sense but happens.

And Mike I disagree, a few days of aldactone will not totally eff her cycle gains and can pull some water out, that and HCTZ or furosemide would be key for like 24-48h, just gotta watch her K.

If shes gonna start adex, start now so she can not fuk herself by expecting results.

Water, sodium, carb manipulation should be ready too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Thanks to all of you that replied, minus Myo and GingerOfBalance

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
She's not using anything that aromatizes and IMO adex by itself is harsh on estrogen and add in some winstrol and guaranteed painful joints and potential estro shut down w/ an epic rebound.

Keep it simple. Maybe nolvadex. Also if you're coming up on show or something where you only have a short time frame left to adjust things, go very conservative w/ t3/t4 and / or clen or whatever - that stuff takes time to work so when you're down to the last couple weeks, you're better off focusing on consistency, good sleep, diet and whatever water manipulation.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
thanks sassy, and the rest of you for your replies. I will pass on that info and let you know what happens.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
She's not using anything that aromatizes and IMO adex by itself is harsh on estrogen and add in some winstrol and guaranteed painful joints and potential estro shut down w/ an epic rebound.

Keep it simple. Maybe nolvadex. Also if you're coming up on show or something where you only have a short time frame left to adjust things, go very conservative w/ t3/t4 and / or clen or whatever - that stuff takes time to work so when you're down to the last couple weeks, you're better off focusing on consistency, good sleep, diet and whatever water manipulation.

Also if there is any water retention from the var, she can drop that 10 days before the show date and any associated water will make its way out of her system as well. (Water retention from var is not uncommon.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic