Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Can women competing in figure take arimidex to drop estro and water?

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Or is it better to have them run low dose T3/T4 like bitiron?

A friend is training a woman competing in figure and would like to know. I have no idea myself so figured I'd ask.

He has bitiron available and also arimidex but is unsure about use of arimidex for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I know T3 and arimidex are completely different compounds and create different physiological responses. Just wondering which would be better in contest prep.

I believe she is running Var, and light dose winny right now. Does not want to inject anything.

What would you recommend?

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
He told me he has these on hand:

Aldactone
T3/t4 combo (12.5/50mcg)
Arimidex
Letro
Var
Winny
Proviron

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
For figure it might be overkill at the NPC level. Is he(she) sure its not just stubborn fat? If she tolerates Winstrol well, she could theoretically do M/W/F the contest week at 0.5mg each dose. More wouldn't be the kind of conditioning theyre looking for in figure IMO.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Hey mike, thanks. :)

He's got her on low dose var, very low dose winny, and she is in the final weeks to competition. Given the above list of products, what would you recommend and at what dose? He was thinking maybe t3 and some aldactone and maybe something for estro.

She has some stubborn areas but came in a little too small in the last show, so he has her maintaining a little more mass to give her some fullness and size. He needs to chisel it up a bit now and was asking for advice.

I (he, I'm sure) appreciate all feedback.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Too late for T3/T4.
Aldactone is a DHT blocker so it'll work against the Winstrol and Anavar (dht based gear).
Winstrol and Proviron together is kind of redundant.
HCTZ or Diazide would help shed some water if he has any. Aldactone is just too weak and counter-productive IMO.

The only thing that'll make a difference in that short of time is maybe up the Winstrol a few mgs and use the Adex.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I think nolvadex would be better. remember arimidex can't do anything to circulating estrogen while nolvadex can block it in certain sites like hip/thigh. see not all my posts are ghey stuff like GK. btw, its GK doing the figure not his girl friend...

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Optimistic rainbow is a great rating.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Is there a "ginger" rating?

There should be.

Who is viewing this thread?