Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Can women “ baby dose” Decca?

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
Great response! I agree, I’d have liked to have seen results from 16 mg a week in that study as well. Would’ve been much more practical IMO. If one switched from TC to ND would the less aromatizing ND cause issues in a female?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Great response! I agree, I’d have liked to have seen results from 16 mg a week in that study as well. Would’ve been much more practical IMO. If one switched from TC to ND would the less aromatizing ND cause issues in a female?

Everyone needs some level of E2, E2 is not the devil per se. N aromatizes to a much less degree than T, only about 20%. At a 25 mg/wk dose of either, probably splitting hairs depending on what her endogenous E2 levels are. Getting back to the androgenic effects of N not DHN, although its never been shown in a study but that's why the general advice is not to use finasteride if one is using deca. It could make the hair loss issue worse because N the parent compound binds more strongly to the AR than T. Likewise, transgender avoid finasteride even though it may help with hair loss because it reduces the virilizing effects on the clit and facial hair that is desired. Still you have to make your own decisions through trial and error controlling only on variable at a time because everyone is different.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
Everyone needs some level of E2, E2 is not the devil per se. N aromatizes to a much less degree than T, only about 20%. At a 25 mg/wk dose of either, probably splitting hairs depending on what her endogenous E2 levels are. Getting back to the androgenic effects of N not DHN, although its never been shown in a study but that's why the general advice is not to use finasteride if one is using deca. It could make the hair loss issue worse because N the parent compound binds more strongly to the AR than T. Likewise, transgender avoid finasteride even though it may help with hair loss because it reduces the virilizing effects on the clit and facial hair that is desired. Still you have to make your own decisions through trial and error controlling only on variable at a time because everyone is different.

True enough. I really appreciate your in-depth responses!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She’s going to do some low dose Anavar.

THAT is what I would recommend low dose, lower than most would think initially and ramp up if needed only.
AND get human grade as you can't muck about with not knowing the actual dosing for women.

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
Can a woman safely baby dose Decca (ND) along with their normal TC weekly injections. My wife is looking to add for about 8-10 weeks. I’ve read a lot use NPP instead but could ND be safely used to enhance at the baby dose to get your feet in the water so to speak? All input is greatly appreciated!

As a female and medical PA i will give you my opinion She is43 at he age where the hormones should be monitored for big fluctuations The accumulation of test and the Deca on top can be problematic i would recommend she stays where she is at and look for changing the training and eating first . I would say NPP will be better since it does not stay in the system long like Deca is If she has any negative effects is easier to stop .Deca stays in the system very long and it puts a lot of water to your physique that is the reason is used for cushion for joints

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Here is a graphic of NPP vs ND. Note that given the same dose, the NPP will elicit about 2x the blood conc of the parent drug and likely metabolites.
Nandrolone_levels_after_a_single_100_mg_intramuscular_injection_of_nandrolone_esters.png

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
So in your opinion ND is a better choice?
"Better" would depend on the purpose of use and desired end result and side effects. Nothing that would likely be life threatening at those doses but given the long half life, it could add to some virilization and as hooper said, a hormonal rollercoaster could ensue and it won't end well for either party. The ester only dictates the release of the parent drug into the system and time to steady state/inj frequency, until then its a pro-drug. Yes NPP clears faster, but you have twice the blood conc for a shorter period of time (given the same dose) and nandrolone metabolites are not esterified so regardless they will hang around for a while and be suppressive to the HPA. As to what determines the side effects in any one person, only that person can tell you after they've tried whatever compound is in question. I would say if you really want to know what nandrolone does, assuming no drug testing for a very long time if ever, then NPP would be the better option to see what happens. My reading of this thread was, you had extra Deca on hand and wanted to put it to use. If the purpose is a short cycle to add a little muscle and minimize androgenicity, then OX or Primo would certainly be better options. If it were a longer term adding for joint issue HRT with less concern about virilization, then ND in very small more frequent doses to keep peak blood levels post inj down. Of course this is all theory and my opinion. What I like about these threads is it gets everyone thinking and adds personal experiences. Ultimately the individual has to make the decision what to do. This is not medical advice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic