Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

can u drink winny?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Guaiacol IS something youd probably have after a night of partying, lol... Its used to give the "roasted" flavor to coffee among other things...

Its also been listed as a carcinogen in rats, but so have a ton of other food additives...

(And Im still not injecting gasoline, lol...)

The amount of Guaiacol in your cup of coffee pales in comparison to the amount in a ml of winny....

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
SUSPENSION:
Chemistry. A system in which microscopically visible particles are dispersed throughout a less dense liquid or gas from which they are easily filtered but not easily settled because of system viscocity or molecular interactions.

SOLUTION:
A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances, which may be solids, liquids, gases, or a combination of these.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
As for guaiacol, all that is- is benzyl alcohol with a Methoxy ester on C-2 and we all know how good high levels of BA are and those methylated compounds are REALLY good for your liver!

ALSO just for fun is I learned somthing new about guaiacol

)-. One of other compounds created was 1,2-Propanediol, 3-(2-methoxyphenoxy)-, which is commonly known today as guaifenesin. At the time, it was known as guaiacol glyceryl ether. Unfortunately, the muscle relaxant effect of propanediols only lasts a short time, due to the drugs being rapidly metabolized. That is to say, they are converted into other chemicals, and then these resulting "metabolites" are excreted in the urine. Thus, because of their short effective duration, the first propanediol drugs that were created had limited use for humans (the timed release version of guaifenesin was not created until decades later). However, they could be used in veterinary medicine, in intravenous anesthetic preparations for surgery. But another problem was that all of these drugs have a also hemolytic side effect, i.e. causing cellular destruction of red blood cells. Guaifenesin, however, has less hemolytic activity, and it also has greater water solubility, so it became the preferred drug to use.
:-? Yea this solvent sounds like a bad idea .
definitely limit the amount you use if you choose to use it for any solution imo.

The Role of Guaifenesin in Fibromyalgia.

peace.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would take BA over guaicol any day of the week. As far as drinking guaicol, a great deal of damage could be done prior to reaching the liver.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Lol...... I read the title of this thread and laughed, visions of the elite board in 1999 popped into my head.

Here goes my broken record thing....GET RAW POWDERS AND MAKE YOUR OWN CAPS/LIQUIDS. Cheaper, better, YOU pick the dosages per serving.....Did I mention that is 1000% cheaper? (Grin)

I have jacked winny depot, taken tabs, tried liquid, and made my own caps. I have noticed no reason to jack winny, I have noticed no difference in pinning or taking it orally, well except that winny injectable is a fucking rip off.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Lol...... I read the title of this thread and laughed, visions of the elite board in 1999 popped into my head.

Here goes my broken record thing....GET RAW POWDERS AND MAKE YOUR OWN CAPS/LIQUIDS. Cheaper, better, YOU pick the dosages per serving.....Did I mention that is 1000% cheaper? (Grin)

I have jacked winny depot, taken tabs, tried liquid, and made my own caps. I have noticed no reason to jack winny, I have noticed no difference in pinning or taking it orally, well except that winny injectable is a fucking rip off.

How is winny injectable a fucking rip off????

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I think winny inject is a ripoff because I can get 10 grams of raw powder for 60 bucks. If I wanted to get 100 grams it would be half that price per gram. I guess if you look at it my way the tabs are kind of a ripoff too.

At least dbol tabs can be bought for 10-20 cents each. Winny tabs are commonly 50 cents to 2 dollars for a 10 mg tab. Winny depo amps are at least 2-3 bucks each for 50 mg, usually more like 5 bucks each..... 50 mg costs me next to nothing in powder form.

Im also not a huge fan of daily pinning either, not because I fear needles but because I am so over the top with my preparation.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
First pass through the stomach and liver will reduce the effectivness. Thats for sure. Same with all orals. Its a hard pass. If u dont mind me saying.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think winny inject is a ripoff because I can get 10 grams of raw powder for 60 bucks. If I wanted to get 100 grams it would be half that price per gram. I guess if you look at it my way the tabs are kind of a ripoff too.

At least dbol tabs can be bought for 10-20 cents each. Winny tabs are commonly 50 cents to 2 dollars for a 10 mg tab. Winny depo amps are at least 2-3 bucks each for 50 mg, usually more like 5 bucks each..... 50 mg costs me next to nothing in powder form.

Im also not a huge fan of daily pinning either, not because I fear needles but because I am so over the top with my preparation.

I do agree that it's one of the most overpriced items you'll find on a list.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
First pass through the stomach and liver will reduce the effectivness. Thats for sure. Same with all orals. Its a hard pass. If u dont mind me saying.

It still passes through the liver as an injectable, but you're right...only once instead of twice as if taken orally. I just don't have the fuckin desire to shoot 50mg ED of something that isn't painless.....fuck that bullshit. Gimme 100mg of the oral anyday.

So, the moral of the story is, don't buy injectable winny unless you're going to inject it....retards!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic