Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

can u drink winny?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Im pretty sure that doesnt apply with suspension.

Ever heard of TNE? (Test no ester) I'm sure you have KBD. It's basically test suspension but suspended in oil instead of water. In fact, I think most lists have test base suspended in oil rather than water. Too hard for a UGL to keep it sterile when suspended in water. And no, you can't drink suspension. It's not orally active. When winny is injected it STILL passes through the liver, so it remains orally active. If you drink suspension you'll just get smelly piss for a day or so :)

This is why you don't see an esterified version of winny. It would be nice to have a winny enanthate that you only have to inject twice a week that's not orally active. But, no such thing exists.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I knew a guy that would cut Reforvit-B with orange juice and hold it under his tongue as long as he could tolerate and said it worked. I've done this plenty with liquid clenbuterol and feel much bang for the buck compared to quickly swallowing the same amount.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
A lot of odd information in this thread that I wonder where it even came from... First, you can drink it... No, it wont work better if you inject it, its the same fucking chemical in the oral and the injectible and the same chemical pathways apply... 2nd, you wouldnt want to drink it if it was in oil??? Why not! Youd inject something INSIDE your body, possibly near a direct line to your bloodstream, but NOT ingest it orally? Where your bodies natural protective mechanisms have existed for thousands of years? 3rd, test suspension has been known for YEARS as test base (or test no ester, same shit) SUSPENDED in EITHER water or oil.. I dont know why there is some new discussion- possibly the name confusion... A compound in either a WATER or OIL without an ester is a suspension- my only bit of constructive info on that is that water based suspensions are HIGHLY likely to develop bacteria....

Flame away, Im sure I hurt someone's feelings- but I hate to see confusion added to a seemingly legit question...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
A compound in either a WATER or OIL without an ester is a suspension...

No feelings hurt, as I agree with you, but a compound doesn't have to be in suspension. What if it's soluble?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
A lot of odd information in this thread that I wonder where it even came from... First, you can drink it... No, it wont work better if you inject it, its the same fucking chemical in the oral and the injectible and the same chemical pathways apply... 2nd, you wouldnt want to drink it if it was in oil??? Why not! Youd inject something INSIDE your body, possibly near a direct line to your bloodstream, but NOT ingest it orally? Where your bodies natural protective mechanisms have existed for thousands of years? 3rd, test suspension has been known for YEARS as test base (or test no ester, same shit) SUSPENDED in EITHER water or oil.. I dont know why there is some new discussion- possibly the name confusion... A compound in either a WATER or OIL without an ester is a suspension- my only bit of constructive info on that is that water based suspensions are HIGHLY likely to develop bacteria....

Flame away, Im sure I hurt someone's feelings- but I hate to see confusion added to a seemingly legit question...

Hey i agree with everything your saying. But you forgot to add in that you CANT drink suspension, you never know a newbie might read that and think that he can drink it cause it looks like winny lol.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe what I have learned in this discussion is: KBD has shit stains on his underwear for sale and people will drink whatever they want no matter what people say. You DO NOT want the solvent used in winny going through your system twice, but again people are going to do whatever they want.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I cleaned up this thread since it was a real question and there is some good info posted in this thread for newbies/people who seriously didn't know the answer to read.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Hey i agree with everything your saying. But you forgot to add in that you CANT drink suspension, you never know a newbie might read that and think that he can drink it cause it looks like winny lol.

I meant only winny suspension, not test, thanks for helping me be clear bro...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
No feelings hurt, as I agree with you, but a compound doesn't have to be in suspension. What if it's soluble?

What are you referring to? Some things, like milk, are still suspensions even though they appear to be soluable...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
You DO NOT want the solvent used in winny going through your system twice, but again people are going to do whatever they want.

What solvent are you talking about? You made the comparison to not wanting to ingest gasoline- well I sure as hell wouldnt inject gasoline either...

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What solvent are you talking about? You made the comparison to not wanting to ingest gasoline- well I sure as hell wouldnt inject gasoline either...

If Winny was made with gasoline and you had to take it, injecting would be the best mode (that was my point). Drinking could cause far greater damage as it goes through your system twice. Most if not all oil based inject winny is made with a solvent called Guaiacol. You do not want to be drinking Guaiacol, even after a crazy nite of partying. Do you homework on Guaiacol if you do not believe me.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Guaiacol IS something youd probably have after a night of partying, lol... Its used to give the "roasted" flavor to coffee among other things...

Its also been listed as a carcinogen in rats, but so have a ton of other food additives...

(And Im still not injecting gasoline, lol...)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic