Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

can u drink winny?

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
is this true? or bullshit?

just got me a bottle of this stuff 50mg/ml but if inject it, it has to be every day so I am just curious if you can drink 1ml every day?

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
yes you can - it tastes like ass but cut it with something strong like grape juice

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
ugh.....yes winny has oral bio-availability but the percentage of absorption changes drastically. My 2c: man up, take the pins or get winny tabs.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Add it into your protein shake and you wont even know you took it.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Bro, you can drink WATER based winny, also it cuts the effectiveness to about 60% from what I heard and its NASTY as hell.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Shoot it, come to the dark side.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would only shoot it if its oil based, water based you can swallow away. The problem with oil based winny is the co-solvents used to get it into a solution. Believe me you do not want to chance having that crap travel throughout your whole body through your mouth. Would you drink gasoline? The co-solvent is most likely just as bad. So inject or give it away to a buddy!

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
good point above = you do lose a large percent when you drink it

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Shoot it, come to the dark side.

lol I been on the dark side since I was 25yrs old I am 29. and I got my hands on allot of gear right now and still going to place a phat order wen I get my taxes. to bad this place does not have a classified add cause I would like to get rid of some things.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thought you were jerking our chain at first. That's kinda the stereotypical first question people tend to ask... well, maybe the dbol only cycle question is the first and the winny question is second. But hey, better to ask the question than to presume. Everyone didn't know at one point in our journey, so this place should be a safe place to get good feedback from knowledgeable colleagues.

Personally, I don't see the attraction of pinning winny. I suppose you can brag that you did it and love the pain, but I'm a bit old school about pain that I can avoid. Get the winny tabs going forward. For all you hardcore winny pinners, don't wimp out with a glute injection, pin your calves with that stuff and really prove you're a badass, LOL

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would only shoot it if its oil based, water based you can swallow away. The problem with oil based winny is the co-solvents used to get it into a solution. Believe me you do not want to chance having that crap travel throughout your whole body through your mouth. Would you drink gasoline? The co-solvent is most likely just as bad. So inject or give it away to a buddy!

Im pretty sure that doesnt apply with suspension.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic