Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Can this be effective?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
A gym buddy of mine and I were talking about GH Sub q shots can leave little bruises sometimes around belly area and my buddy suggested I pin my gh sub q around the knee area!! I thought he was
pullin my leg, but found 2 other guys do the same the same sub-q on the knee!! Can this be feasible or are they loosin it?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’ve never heard of that before. Interested in what others think.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would guess anywhere under the skin where blood flows would work. I stopped sub-q GH and started just going IM, since the smallest GH shot I am taking is 5 iu. If I am using a pen, GH or insulin, I just stick it straight into the quad.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I have done it in the knee. Or near the knee rather. My mom is diabetic and before she got her insulin pump would inject there. I assume a Dr told her about it and tried and liked it for hgh. Totally forgot about that honestly. Was a few years ago. But anywhere you can pinch skin will work and if u have an injury it’s better to pin as close to that injury as possible too from what I understand. Hgh can have some localized effects per some studies I recal reading on Datbtrue years ago. And I knew a guy that was way smarter than me that said there should be benefit in injecting your hgh in a trained muscle postworkout even. I did try that one time in my biceps and think it may have helped some. It is a little painful injecting into a muscle u just worked out though.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I've done it before. I've injected my HGH sub-q in several different places. I'm not sure if it really matters. I didn't notice any difference other than less aggravation in my abdominal area lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Never tried it. Sub q is Sub q I guess.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yes, it will work around the knee, many also do it around the elbow....or used to back in the 90's.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic