Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Can I work in?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Telling someone no isn't wrong. I do it all the time. Because the minute you say yes then the questions start. "Wow how much do you bench." Yada yada yada. You saved yourself some headache. Your no an asshole I'm an asshole I would have went into the locker room right behind him and threatened to rape him if he asked that of anyone again.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
You coulda tagged me in this one. Exactly the same here. I usually go at 430 am. So far there's only been one time this old snobby lady jumped on the leg extension that I was obviously using. I was hittin a 4 exercise circuit after squats. And she sprays it and wipes it down, does one set and sits there for 15 phucking minutes! I was just thinking its 5 am and only one other person here besides me and this bitch does this? I was livid.

I would have went out side and slit tires stupid bitch

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
I say no quite often. I walk and talk like a complete crazy person. I keep my head down and haven't had anyone even say much more than "excuse me" f them all. Get in when I'm done. Especially in a situation like this. I'm an asshole and I approve this message. Judge me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic