Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Can I work in?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I have no problem with people working in, honestly. Sure, curls in squat rack or wanting to work in on squat or bench and use 200 lbs less than me that's kind of ridiculous, but free weight at similar weight or cables or dumbbells etc I have no problem. Im pretty large and pretty much never get asked by anyone im not friends with, but I ask occasionally and if someone asks if im using something and I am, I will often tell them I don't mind if they work between. im an asshole, but if there's limited equipment and/or it's not hurting your workout, who gives a shit?

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
If someone wants to work in, I'd be polite and allow him/her to do so unless the person is acting obnoxious. If several people are wanting to work in I'd ask I finish my set (if I have just one set left) then move on.

Some people tend to get obnoxious anyway just to get their way.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Just play nice

Lol...everybody on forums is perfect. Nobody on here has ever curled in the squat rack , we have never asked others if we can work in, and we all are the elite group at our gyms. :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Lol...everybody on forums is perfect. Nobody on here has ever curled in the squat rack , we have never asked others if we can work in, and we all are the elite group at our gyms. :)

LMAO I always curl in the squat rack, because few people squat at the time I workout. If they do need it, I take the bar elsewhere.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

I have never curled in the squat rack. I have never asked to work in. Yes, I am the elite group at my gym ;)

C

crazy jack

Dec 29, 2013

I always curl in the squat rack, shrug in the squat rack, and ask if I can work in. I have never been refused.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
When I go to the gym I feel like I own it. will do what and work in were I want. No one else at my ****ing gym is there to train its social hour so **** them

Last edited:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm in the minority of the people at my gym who actually use free weights and train seriously. And I'm one of the few people who actually use the squat and power racks at all, and one of the very few who actually does squat, dead, row, etc.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hit the off hours so I don't have to deal with that shit.

I need my space. If you're in it, you're ****ing up my workout.

I don't even like people looking my way.

HDH

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I hit the off hours so I don't have to deal with that shit.

I need my space. If you're in it, you're ****ing up my workout.

I don't even like people looking my way.

HDH

You coulda tagged me in this one. Exactly the same here. I usually go at 430 am. So far there's only been one time this old snobby lady jumped on the leg extension that I was obviously using. I was hittin a 4 exercise circuit after squats. And she sprays it and wipes it down, does one set and sits there for 15 phucking minutes! I was just thinking its 5 am and only one other person here besides me and this bitch does this? I was livid.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
work in?? no way, im trying to accomplish something here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic