Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Camel Toe: can women feel it when they have it?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Well I usually don't get involved with this kind of post however I needed to post this showing skinny with a camel toe.

j95yk5.jpg

Hopefully this post can stay on topic or we may have to consider moving it.

thats not a camel toe....thats a damn moose knuckle.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
thats not a camel toe....thats a damn moose knuckle.

Camel toe or moose knuckle I think its sexy as HELL.. Don't mean she has a BIG xxxxx it means she has BIG LIPS... O HELL YA

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Too skinny to have camel toe what? So long as you have Mons pubis camel toe is perfectly possible. Jeans too tight, fabric rides up into pudendal cleft result = cameltoe. DC is pretty skinny and her official name is camel toe queen.

WTF!! you made it sound absolutely and completely clinical. Totally derailed my train of thought.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
that chic is too skinny to have camel toe. that is just the extra material from her jeans. dont people have better things to worry about? :confused: :D

Men think about sex every 6 seconds. I'm sure you know this.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I usually don't get involved with this kind of post however I needed to post this showing skinny with a camel toe.

j95yk5.jpg

Hopefully this post can stay on topic or we may have to consider moving it.

Admin, why does it look like you were hiding in a bush taking pics of women with camel toe? I'm a little concerned about you bro lol

Camel toe or moose knuckle I think its sexy as HELL.. Don't mean she has a BIG xxxxx it means she has BIG LIPS... O HELL YA

Mooseknuckle is man junk terminology. Good to know early on that you think that kawkmeat is sexy... Phag.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
that chic is too skinny to have camel toe. that is just the extra material from her jeans. dont people have better things to worry about? :confused: :D

LOL... Of course we don't, you know that by all your pics ;)

Nothing like the good ol toe of a camel :)

HDH

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Admin, why does it look like you were hiding in a bush taking pics of women with camel toe? I'm a little concerned about you bro lol

Mooseknuckle is man junk terminology. Good to know early on that you think that kawkmeat is sexy... Phag.
if there is not moose knuckle tucked in there then god damn she can sprout wings like redbull and fly. she packin 8in min. must be costarica

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
hmmm...camel toe....Its just one of those things that is hard not to look at.dw

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
One of my girls always gets camel toe....and yes she knows when she has it.

I love the new style now where the girls wear the leggings........I see at least 30 camel toes a day between the gym and the women running around shopping.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Idk if I'd make a blanket statement like that. There are plenty of camel toes I don't want my tongue anywhere near.

Quoted for truth, I was thinking of the good looking ladies with proper hygiene

WTF!! you made it sound absolutely and completely clinical. Totally derailed my train of thought.

Forgive me I was explaining something to a client at the time who happens to be a med student so it was the mindset.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic