Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Came over from RxMuscle forum

S

ScottySeven

Jan 4, 2011
Hello Iron Den Forum :)
Nice to be here! anyway, my name is Scotty T.- Former member of RxMuscle forum. You can find me on facebook if you'd like. I came here to change my life. My whole life I've wanted to have the perfect body.. and I went so far as to basically starving myself for 6months to go from 215 to 159.5.. Because I've never had anyone there to help me get what I wanted. So now here I am feeling better about my body now that I'm so much smaller. But that's not what I want. I want to big HUGE, ripped, ya kno all that good shit :) and I'm ready to take the steps to get there anywayy I possibly can. But I need help from some very awesome people like you haha. I need help with a workout routine- for bulk. I want mass not lean muscle. I could also use a diet plan. And or just a Online personal trainer. Anyone who can be there, to help. And push me through this. I know it's going to be a struggle but this is what I want, and I'm willing to punish my body to get it there. So if anyone out there want's to take on a project I'm here. Who knows I may just be your greatest success. Thanks again :)
Scotty

Last edited by a moderator:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Good luck to you. You might want to edit out your real name though.

Slic.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
There are a few peeps that offer online training.. Its not cheap

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Good luck to you. You might want to edit out your real name though.

Slic.

I agree with Slic, on the name edit and for one thing you did the losing weight the wrong way and probably lost a lot of muscle starving yourself. You will have to eat and eat a lot to bulk and get big like you want but its what you eat and when you eat it. TID will be much better than rxmuscle in helping you all we can but you have to take the steps and be willing to put some of that weight back on in muscle.

Welcome to TID.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the Den, and it is highly recommended you edit your name by taking out at least your last name. This is for your protection, bud.

There's great people here who will give you good advice to help you get things sorted out and back on track. Best of luck for 2011!

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I edited his name.

Welcome scotty to TID, you'll find some good information here, but the true results only come from your hard work and dedication for a long period of time. Being big, huge, and ripped will take time...more like years, so keep that in mind as you strive for your goals.

S

ScottySeven

Jan 4, 2011
Thanks everyone for the welcome, I realize this is going to take awhile and that's fine. I'm just ready to make that change.
Sorry about the name thing haha, I didn't realize that would be a bad thing, But I understand now. Thanks Iron Den :)

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
You've came to the right place my friend...good people here who are more than happy to steer you in the right direction.Welcome to The Iron Den and make yourself at home.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Welcome to the board Scotty, good luck with your endeavor!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Welcome to the Den, and it is highly recommended you edit your name by taking out at least your last name. This is for your protection, bud.

LMAO Yet, you have a full-body pic of yourself. Sorry, just found it ironic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic