Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cam Newton = Super Pussy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is a professionalism that goes with a guy or gal who wears the C on their uniform that goes above and beyond that of other players. Case in point, russel wilson last year. I can guarantee he wasnt happy but, he handled his duties like a leader should. Leaders take. Bullets for their men, in this case the bullet is the media. Go out there head high, protect your guys and move on. Dont state we dropped balls missed blocks etc. Own that shit and your teamates will never forget that. Cam is a fare weather leader, he has quit in him and it was exposed. Noatter how hard ye works, thats a character flaw that will always be with him.

Interesting. The complaint does seem more valid if he is in a leadership position. I am just thinking I have never felt good or wanted to smile after a loss.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Not going balls out to recover your own fumble, in the Super Bowl, when down 16-10, tells anyone everything they need to know about Cam Newton.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Interesting. The complaint does seem more valid if he is in a leadership position. I am just thinking I have never felt good or wanted to smile after a loss.

Agreed 100%. Some of my best performances came in contests i didnt win. This was due to my competition, they forced me to find another level. The thing is, it forced them to find one as well. Once the contest is over i ve a high level of respect for my opponent. They made me better. If cam approaches this right, he too will will be better. Unfortunately it wont happen with how he is handling it. One thing to remember about cam, hide y0ur lap top when he is around

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You don't have to like losing... and you shouldn't. Losing sucks BUT you should be a good sport when you lose. Being professional when you lose isn't the same as liking to lose.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Newton brought all the hate on himself, running his mouth, playing the race card and then cting like a total bitch, mentally and physically.
The two greatest to ever step on the field showboated or whined, Jerry Rice never celebrated and JOMO was always classsy. Cam will never reach high enough to sniff the jock straps (like schultz1 does so well)

That and neither QB won the game, it was ALL DEFENSE. Defense wins SuperBowls

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic