Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cam Newton = Super Pussy.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
God i enjoyed watching Cam get his fkn ass beat down like he did. Then he goes ahead and pouts like a little bitch in the post game made it even more
enjoyable. If your gonna be giving it out like he does when winning, you better damn well be gracious when you lose. Punk ass.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
image.jpg

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Cam had an opportunity to thank and congratulate one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Not even a broncos fan, but Peyton was a great quarterback, brought class and respect with him wherever he went, and reminded people that sportsmanship is just as important as winning. Really brought a lot to the game. But no, the 26 year old league MVP had to go out like a pouting child.

It would have been great to see Cam smile, give Peyton a heartfelt handshake and tell him what an honor it was to go toe to toe with one of the best quarterbacks out there in what surely will be his last super bowl, and wish him well in the future. Peyton would have done it that way, and Im pretty sure that Cam will earn a ring in the future anyway. He's a very athletic and talented player.

It could have been a really great and inspiring moment for everyone. And it would have made Cam look like a hero even in defeat.

Anyway, Someone please tell Cam Newton to knock off the bullshit and act like a grown man.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Cam had an opportunity to thank and congratulate one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Not even a broncos fan, but Peyton was a great quarterback, brought class and respect with him wherever he went, and reminded people that sportsmanship is just as important as winning. Really brought a lot to the game. But no, the 26 year old league MVP had to go out like a pouting child.

It would have been great to see Cam smile, give Peyton a heartfelt handshake and tell him what an honor it was to go toe to toe with one of the best quarterbacks out there in what surely will be his last super bowl, and wish him well in the future. Peyton would have done it that way, and Im pretty sure that Cam will earn a ring in the future anyway. He's a very athletic and talented player.

It could have been a really great and inspiring moment for everyone. And it would have made Cam look like a hero even in defeat.

Anyway, Someone please tell Cam Newton to knock off the bullshit and act like a grown man.

Well said bro ....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah he's a bitch. I've never liked him. At the championship he was coming off the field after a score and one of the equipment guys reached out for a high 5, cammy just pushed past him like an ass.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you fumble the ball bitch, you best try and jump on it!!
RAIDEN knows all about jumping on the balls.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Competitive athletes don't like losing. Anyone who acts graceful is lying. They didn't show up to lose.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Competitive athletes that lose got beaten by someone better than themselves. I'm competitive as **** but I appreciate when I lose to someone because i know that dude trained harder or smarter than I did and beat me.

Dont be bitter, be better.

Cam told the media "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

What a douchebag, lowlife, sore loser, whiny-bitch thing to say, especially for a showboating asshole that puts on a grand show when he wins. Peyton manning didn't act like a clown after winning. He's classy in success like he is in defeat. No one likes losing but it's not a pass to act like a bitch

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I agree with what POB is saying but Michael Jordan was arguably one of the most competitive and elite athletes ever. Even in defeat he was able to put on a straight face for the media and his opponents.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Competitive athletes don't like losing. Anyone who acts graceful is lying. They didn't show up to lose.

There is a professionalism that goes with a guy or gal who wears the C on their uniform that goes above and beyond that of other players. Case in point, russel wilson last year. I can guarantee he wasnt happy but, he handled his duties like a leader should. Leaders take. Bullets for their men, in this case the bullet is the media. Go out there head high, protect your guys and move on. Dont state we dropped balls missed blocks etc. Own that shit and your teamates will never forget that. Cam is a fare weather leader, he has quit in him and it was exposed. Noatter how hard ye works, thats a character flaw that will always be with him.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the fact he didnt dive for the ball makes him a pussy in the bundy book....you gotta dive for the ball focker!

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Great post Schultz.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic