Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Cailer Woolam 915 Deadlift @ 210 BW

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
His grip strength is amazing. A buddy of mine at the gym pulls outrageous weight double overhand like that and I'm amazed every time I see it. I'd be dropping that shit at anything over 400

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
His grip strength is amazing. A buddy of mine at the gym pulls outrageous weight double overhand like that and I'm amazed every time I see it. I'd be dropping that shit at anything over 400

hook grip...not sure if anyone could double overhand that kind of weight...he actually used hook grip to pull 1,000 from blocks too...not sure how he still has thumbs...

either way, this guy somehow continues to progress at an amazing rate...I remember how ugly his 881 pull was...and then he goes and makes this 915 look flawless.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hook grip...not sure if anyone could double overhand that kind of weight...he actually used hook grip to pull 1,000 from blocks too...not sure how he still has thumbs...

either way, this guy somehow continues to progress at an amazing rate...I remember how ugly his 881 pull was...and then he goes and makes this 915 look flawless.
I could never figure out that hook grip. Still impressive nonetheless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015

I like to use the "I have small hands excuse" as to why I don't give hook grip any effort..lol...in reality I have yet to lift anything heavy enough that grip becomes an issue..or at least I tell myself that anytime I've actually tried it on my shitty 30mm bar and pussed out from the pain...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I like to use the "I have small hands excuse" as to why I don't give hook grip any effort..lol...in reality I have yet to lift anything heavy enough that grip becomes an issue..or at least I tell myself that anytime I've actually tried it on my shitty 30mm bar and pussed out from the pain...
Haha. Yeah anytime I've tried it I felt like I was gonna rip my thumbs out. I had a bad dislocation in my left thumb a couple years ago (not from that) and haven't attempted it since

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Meh...according to some people I know from the boards any 210 pound guy could do that much weight if they just took enough drugs. :rolleyes:

All sarcasm about those stupid fucks aside, this is major impressive. No straps, no BS just real power.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
When I first saw this, I immediately jumped to counting plates and doing math. It's that incredible that you immediately assume it's bullshit.

He's a deadlift freak.

Now for the debate, is he an elite powerlifter? Or just an unbelievable deadlifter?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Just wrap 2 - 3 fingers over the thumb and as long as you don't open your hand the bar doesn't come loose. Only way to deadlift imho. I won't lie, it is extremely painful but you get used to it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Haha. Yeah anytime I've tried it I felt like I was gonna rip my thumbs out. I had a bad dislocation in my left thumb a couple years ago (not from that) and haven't attempted it since

Try taping your thumb. It'll make it a bit better, not much but a bit.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I think he could do 920!!

**Put on your red dress baby.
Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic