Cailer Woolam 915 Deadlift @ 210 BW

Discussion in 'General Powerlifting Discussion' started by kyle grey, Apr 13, 2017.

1. kyle grey

kyle grey VIP Member

May 15, 2012

Ramrod likes this.
  2. porky little keg

porky little keg TID Board Of Directors

May 21, 2011
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

3. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    His grip strength is amazing. A buddy of mine at the gym pulls outrageous weight double overhand like that and I'm amazed every time I see it. I'd be dropping that shit at anything over 400

DungeonDweller likes this.
  4. Yomo

Yomo VIP Member

Dec 18, 2015
    hook grip...not sure if anyone could double overhand that kind of weight...he actually used hook grip to pull 1,000 from blocks too...not sure how he still has thumbs...

either way, this guy somehow continues to progress at an amazing rate...I remember how ugly his 881 pull was...and then he goes and makes this 915 look flawless.

DungeonDweller and HisAngriness like this.
  5. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    I could never figure out that hook grip. Still impressive nonetheless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yomo likes this.
  6. Yomo

Yomo VIP Member

Dec 18, 2015
    I like to use the "I have small hands excuse" as to why I don't give hook grip any effort..lol...in reality I have yet to lift anything heavy enough that grip becomes an issue..or at least I tell myself that anytime I've actually tried it on my shitty 30mm bar and pussed out from the pain...

7. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    Haha. Yeah anytime I've tried it I felt like I was gonna rip my thumbs out. I had a bad dislocation in my left thumb a couple years ago (not from that) and haven't attempted it since

8. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Meh...according to some people I know from the boards any 210 pound guy could do that much weight if they just took enough drugs. :rolleyes:

All sarcasm about those stupid fucks aside, this is major impressive. No straps, no BS just real power.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  9. SAD

SAD TID Board Of Directors

Feb 3, 2011
    When I first saw this, I immediately jumped to counting plates and doing math. It's that incredible that you immediately assume it's bullshit.

He's a deadlift freak.

Now for the debate, is he an elite powerlifter? Or just an unbelievable deadlifter?

10. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Just wrap 2 - 3 fingers over the thumb and as long as you don't open your hand the bar doesn't come loose. Only way to deadlift imho. I won't lie, it is extremely painful but you get used to it.

DungeonDweller likes this.
  11. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Try taping your thumb. It'll make it a bit better, not much but a bit.

HisAngriness likes this.
  12. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    I think he could do 920!!

**Put on your red dress baby.
    Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**