Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cabergoline

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have heard more about heart issues with caber than prami, however prami did/does cause more side effects for me than caber.
Sleeplessness for the first week to 10 days and some bad assed RLS issues when getting off of it as well.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I have heard more about heart issues with caber than prami, however prami did/does cause more side effects for me than caber.
Sleeplessness for the first week to 10 days and some bad assed RLS issues when getting off of it as well.

Really? I wonder if I did Prami 1-2x wk and caber 1-2x wk on different days if that would be a better option. i dont know if i can deal with sleeplessness, i barely get any as it is from the damn stuff im on now.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
haha YUP the prami is super fucked for sleeping for awhile brotha........that was the worst thing for me about it.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
haha YUP the prami is super fucked for sleeping for awhile brotha........that was the worst thing for me about it.

was it you cant sleep or weird dreams? I take benadryl, melatonin, gaba if need be at night. Worst case I also have anxiety meds from my doc but i try not to make those a habbit. i guess ill try it over the weekend so i can sleep the next day if need be lol.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Any updates? And why aren't you taking Letrozole for the gyno?
Once you have the lump I didn't think anything worked as well as Letro???

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Any updates? And why aren't you taking Letrozole for the gyno?
Once you have the lump I didn't think anything worked as well as Letro???

started letro yesterday. 1.25mg for 4-5 days then half for a couple days, well see how that does. bye bye sex drive thats forsure.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
started letro yesterday. 1.25mg for 4-5 days then half for a couple days, well see how that does. bye bye sex drive thats forsure.

I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can***8217;t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

Please keep us posted brother and best of luck!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Hey JohnnyB, it is always best to say where you grabbed a cut and paste, or folks may think it is your own writing:)

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I posted that information as an expansion to and in support of my previous post regarding using letro once the gyno has already appeared. The bro seems to be struggling. I have no idea who the original author is or where it first came from as I have it in my files under 'cycles' > 'gyno'.

I certainly didn't come up it with (nor did I invent letro in the sake of full disclosure) and don't care who gets the credit as long as it will help.

I collect filtered (accurate) information as I do my research. No plagiarism or harm intended I am just trying to help a bro out- after all I have no idea what he has taken or where he is/was in his cycle. I also have no time right now (Easter Sunday) to PM him back and forth to find out.

I will refrain from sharing information if cutting and pasting is a problem. If you know the original author of the expanded original feel free to let us know who he or she is.

I apologize in advance if my post was out of line.
All due respect-

JohnnyB

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Lighten up bro. I was just trying to be friendly.

JohnnyB, I am thinking you are new to the boards and I was trying to be helpful. Read what you posted, it seems conversational and like you mighta just wrote it. I recognized it though, and want to help you know board conventions.

Just trying to be helpful, not busting on a brother or being punitive.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Lighten up bro. I was just trying to be friendly.

JohnnyB, I am thinking you are new to the boards and I was trying to be helpful. Read what you posted, it seems conversational and like you mighta just wrote it. I recognized it though, and want to help you know board conventions.

Just trying to be helpful, not busting on a brother or being punitive.

I apologize if I came across as rude bro.
Been a rushed day and I am just trying to motor through it.
I appreciate the guidance. I am indeed still new here and want you to know that as a brother and a Mod of this form you indeed have my utmost respect.

JohnnyB

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
Just picked some of this shit up today is it any good?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic