Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Cabergoline

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Nice link there, I started low with .5mg every two days. I'd start low , pharmo grade that dose usualy does it for most.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is caber's prolactin limiting effects the reason some people state that their refractory period is greatly diminished when having whoopie? I admit that I always dose on the low end, but I've never experienced this myself. If so, what dose is needed for that? I bet that would shock my wife a bit, LOL.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is caber's prolactin limiting effects the reason some people state that their refractory period is greatly diminished when having whoopie? I admit that I always dose on the low end, but I've never experienced this myself. If so, what dose is needed for that? I bet that would shock my wife a bit, LOL.

Two time tommy she'll call ya!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Caber and Proviron ...equal peter north money shots!!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Caber and Proviron are always staples for me.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Caber and Proviron are always staples for me.
I took one about 30 hrs ago. im still feeling a little flare up. i think i might take another in the am. Hopefully this lump will go down. i can tell its swollen now, not painful, just there which bothers me. I will keep everyone posted on what I think of this.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I have one of those myself and I typically hit the letro at .5 ED for a few days and it subsides. Then do a couple more doses at EOD and then back off. I don't like too much letro but it works wonders for the painful lump flare ups.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
.5mg every 3 days C-man that is the usual dose for inhibiting prolactin induced gyno, and helping with the "deca dick" syndrome.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
all i know is i have take 2 pills total and im afraid to go to the gym. I keep getting random ass wood just sitting around. Not to mention I fealt like i had a lead pipe while goin at it this am. Needles to say, Caber is f-ing awesome!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Who's Caber are you taking? ManPower has great stuff!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic