Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

c4-c5 and c5-c6 herination * MRI RESULTS* ADVICE NEEDED*

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Call around and find a Chiro who has a Cox Flexion-Distraction table w/ cervical flexion. Cox flexion has science backing what it does. If no one in your area has a cox table, then ask if they provide cervical traction with a mulligan strap or something on those lines. The goal is to alleviate the pressure at those levels so that the disc material sucks back in. Disc herniations, depending on the severity, heal on their own with time. But exactly how long? Who knows. Using things like cox flexion and cervical distraction strap will speed the process up.

For the time being, avoid ALL exercises that aggravate symptoms. Avoid axial pressure, downward pressure, applied to the top of your head. I'm sure flexing you neck forward, chin to chest, aggravates symptoms, so be mindful of what hurts and what doesn't.

I am a chiropractor. That guy you were seeing for 8 weeks ripped you off. If I saw that on the MRI report and all the symptoms you had, I would have suggested a doc with a traction table or do traction with my strap.
Well said I agree
I’ve been on the table but dr said I had to lose my vert it most crushed
I’ve got what most would call space age
And very lucky to be friends with dr Andrews and Lemak and late Dr Zieger
And an ex who was a big boss at health south
I’ve got a 3D printed vert
Thou not as advanced as now it was light years ahead of its time

Exhaust all options before u do anything

And Zomb what’s up DevilDog!!!!

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
I been 2 weeks off from gym..... and stressed and don't know what to do... trying to find the Chiro u guys suggested... but losing hope... I wanna lift but im scared of making the situation more worse than it is atm. I hope I can go back to lifting without surgery. I know cracking y neck daily made this station worse probably and im trying to stop so much as we speak.

by the look of the mri? u guys think its a severe issue?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic