Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Buying Anti E without a script...

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Just curious is buying nolvadex online is illegal?? Have not purchased any and am thinking I should order some. Got some from my friend so never ordered it.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Just curious is buying nolvadex online is illegal?? Have not purchased any and am thinking I should order some. Got some from my friend so never ordered it.

Can't you get one from your doc? Your getting test from him right?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Seeing as you own a lab you could purchase research chemicals such as tamoxifen for research purposes. But hell, if your doc will give it up...

PS your not going to like what that does to your joints. I'm assuming you have not taken it before.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Seeing as you own a lab you could purchase research chemicals such as tamoxifen for research purposes. But hell, if your doc will give it up...

PS your not going to like what that does to your joints. I'm assuming you have not taken it before.
Oh damn, forgOt about the joint part... Lol my shoulders are f*** as it is. And now that I'm off deca I feel it even worse than before!!

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
I just don't know if that would be normal or sonething needed for what you two are trying to accomplish?
Well, I wanted it on hand for next cycle or finishing up this botttle of test e/deca...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well, I wanted it on hand for next cycle or finishing up this botttle of test e/deca...

joint pain is less with Tamoxifen than it is with the others. IF your wanting it to control estrogen I would use anastrazole and adjust your dose so it does not give the negative sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic