brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
What is this? I feel like I missed the beginning of a bad show

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Sure Monsoon, Biceps i train them realy old school and shock them like Arnold did back in the day. Be determent! Stay focused and keep track of your workout so you know if your on the right track

Arnold Schwarzenneger was a steroid using cheater. He even admitted that he cheated. Just like him, you probably couldnt build big arms without a needle in your ass, steroid junkie.

keep pumping your body full of your fake muscle drugs, loser.

I drink a gallon of milk everyday, eat 6 meals, no protein powder, no creatine, no steroids, no growth hormone and I look better than you, cheater.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Jimmy since you're old school, I have an old school question.... does eating a lot of bagels really help build big arms?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Jimmy since you're old school, I have an old school question.... does eating a lot of bagels really help build big arms?

I'll jump in for Jimmy here, as I'm old school as well and I am sure we will have the same answer. Bagels are the most anabolic substance that you can put into your body.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
^^ and corned beef hash with pickles.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Fuc.... Really... Bagels... All these years I've wasted

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Arnold Schwarzenneger was a steroid using cheater. He even admitted that he cheated. Just like him, you probably couldnt build big arms without a needle in your ass, steroid junkie.

keep pumping your body full of your fake muscle drugs, loser.

I drink a gallon of milk everyday, eat 6 meals, no protein powder, no creatine, no steroids, no growth hormone and I look better than you, cheater.
you wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for Dr Jitsu traing you and writing your diet :D

J

jimmyeuro

Apr 12, 2014
Hey FLBB89; if it werent for Arnold you woulnd even know what Bodybuilding is you milk drinking yabadaba bitch
Bud since your so good post a picture and please not one of the regular one' s you know where you stand whith your dick in your hand doing what ever you milk boys do, no show us what you look like bud on second thought i rather dont want to see it.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
jimmy I'm still waiting for your answer.... will bagels help me build huge guns? I wanna curl 350lbs by this summer and will get a job in local bagel store if thats what it takes...

J

jimmyeuro

Apr 12, 2014
Take em after your training they will put carbs in your system wich will up your insuline ;-)

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Take em after your training they will put carbs in your system wich will up your insuline ;-)

^^^ this right here. Injected slin is obsolete, this will give a much bigger insulin spike than insulin itself, and produce more gainz.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic