NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
http://www.ktvq.com/story/37215666/s...yoming-charges

Steroids shipment results in Wyoming charges
Posted: Jan 08, 2018 11:01 AM ESTUpdated: Jan 08, 2018 11:01 AM EST
By COUNTY 10
CONNECT

Michael David Watson appeared in Riverton’s Circuit Court on Friday afternoon following his arrest on Thursday, January 4, 2018. Watson’s bond was set at $15,000 cash after Judge Roberts concurred with prosecutor’s statements, alleging that he poses a danger to the community due to the sheer amount of steroids that he had in his possession.

Watson is formally beingcharged with two felony charges, one for possession of a felony amount of Schedule III Controlled Substance in Pill Form and another for possession of a felony amount of Schedule II Controlled Substance in Liquid Form, reports COUNTY 10. If found guilty of both charges, Watson faces up to ten years in prison and/or a fine of up to $20,000.

Customs Agents discovered steroids during shipping

According to charging documents filed with the Circuit Court in Riverton, the United States Customs and BorderProtection (CBP) International Mail Facility at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California intercepted a mail parcel declared as “beauty products” on December 23, 2017. A “more intrusive examination” was then performed and resulted in the discovery of bottles marked as Proviron, Dianabol, and 16 vials marked as Tren-Mix 200. Allitems are known to be Anabolic Steroids.
After a test of one of the pillsdetected the presence of Mesterolone, a generic term for the steroid Proviron, CBP proceeded to seize the contents of the package. Altogether, agents seized 400 tabletsmarked as 25 mg Proviron, 400 tablets marked as 20 mg Dianabol, and 16 10 ml vials marked as Tren-Mix 200 (Trenbolone, Schedule III Controlled Substance).
The package was addressed to David Watson, 1220 N. Smith Road, Riverton, Wyoming and was marked as sent from Zhirong, Korean Air Cargo Terminal, Rep. of Korea, China, 22381. CBP agents confirmed that Watson resided at the address and that he wascurrently on felony probation.

The Homeland SecurityInvestigations (HSI) Office in Casper requested that the contents be sent to their office in order to attempt a controlled delivery. HSI agents in Casper received the package on Wednesday, January 3, 2018.

Controlled Delivery in Riverton

On January 4th, 2018, DCI, HSI, and DEA Agents, along with the USPS Inspector conducted a controlled delivery of thepackage to David Watson at his residence in Riverton. Watson accepted the package andsigned the postal form provided to him by the undercover Postal Inspector. Watson was then served a search warrant at the residence and was interviewedby DCI agents.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Admin posted this earlier in the week I believe.....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
LE should be embarrassed busting a guy for personal AAS use while 91 opiate users OD and die every 24hrs.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
on felony probation and getting it sent to the house?! retard

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
How does that " Amount " of Anabolics pose a danger to the community ????? PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME . That's clearly for personal use , so if anything he's going to pose a danger to his bed sheets from all the sweating he'll be doing from the Tren Mix .
Fucking Joke !!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I will explain . . .

Within the Politician-LE-Media Complex, it is a time honored tradition to lie, exaggerate and generally deceive the public in Bust articles. It's a tradition dammit, we have no right to question.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
How does that " Amount " of Anabolics pose a danger to the community ????? PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME . That's clearly for personal use , so if anything he's going to pose a danger to his bed sheets from all the sweating he'll be doing from the Tren Mix .
Fucking Joke !!!

Well its simple, the guy is obviously having sexual relations with the judge. There is no test in the pack, therefore limp dick extravaganza. Judge cant get his honey hole pleasured by said guy due to stated issues. Judge gets pissed throws book at everyone for no reason... Danger to the community...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Doesnt matter if its a danger or not, its against the law....

Fucking Joke !!!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How many packs of heroin is LE busting? How about that new Super Fentanyl killing kids by the thousands each year? Go after the steroids.................this shit is mind boggling.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
LE goes after heroin everyday, there are more busts on heroin than roids.....Whats mind boggling is your belief LE has roids at the top of their list of drugs to go after.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
FD , I get where you are coming from bro , but on behalf of a person that lives in a town where H is out of control , and the Cops seem to let people kill themselves , I have to respectfully disagree with you that sometimes it seems that LE puts more attention on Anabolics , from what's seen in the media , than the real problem. I don't see Anabolics as a serious problem , if it's for your personal use then okay , but if you're selling it , I get the importance . But I think that more should be put on the REAL problem than a dude that wants to get big . My .02 !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic