Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Business clothes for women with muscle

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Ladies, the girlfriend has nothing that fits, is an executive and needs casual business wear. Suits can be custom made, casual is very hard to find. Any suggestions?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Ladies, the girlfriend has nothing that fits, is an executive and needs casual business wear. Suits can be custom made, casual is very hard to find. Any suggestions?

Belk.com -- Department store open for business -- was the oldest family-owned department store in the nation until recently. Free Shipping always for Elite cardholders, easy returns and if you want super economical casual business try Versona @ shopversona.com ($6.50 delivers to your door) great comfortable slacks, blouses and trendy-casual everything else including shoes. Excellent handbags but very boutique-ish so if you see something you have to grab it or it's gone and may never be seen again, hardly anything over $59.99/great prices, can get a lot for a little.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Wilson6 There are some brands that are now more forgiving in the stretchy fabric and still look professional. I found some pants that are stretchy material, but still look like business pants and goes great with a blazer. The key to a blazer (if her arms/shoulders back are bigger) is if that fits. Some make them with stretchy material in the underarm area so that is more giving.

I'll look to see what brand pants they are....can't remember off hand.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
@Wilson6 There are some brands that are now more forgiving in the stretchy fabric and still look professional. I found some pants that are stretchy material, but still look like business pants and goes great with a blazer. The key to a blazer (if her arms/shoulders back are bigger) is if that fits. Some make them with stretchy material in the underarm area so that is more giving.

I'll look to see what brand pants they are....can't remember off hand.

Thanks BovaJP.

Amardanan

Amardanan

Sep 13, 2021
Read. So there will be a little UPD. In our corporate ethics we've all tried to be businesslike, but when I was an intern in Japan I noticed that companies often make the expense of tailoring suits themselves. And it's advantageous because you don't have to look for the right clothes. As for fabrics, we just chose a comfortable option and wore it. Assuming that the company doesn't want to spend on sewing uniforms, there is a variant of offering to pay the bill for the cost of buying a suit for the office

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Indeed. Fascinating. Do continue. Please.

OasisBEE

OasisBEE

May 2, 2023
I think that's a great question. It can be challenging to find casual business wear for women with muscle. I'm not an expert in this area, but I did come across some interesting styles recently.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I went thru this with my x. There is nothing to recommend. She grew tired of it and changed her physic to more of a bikini model to conform to fashion offerings. It gets old after a while … when a woman has a buffed body good luck finding feminine clothes that fit femininely (didn’t realize that’s a word till I typed it lol).
Tailoring is probably the best option.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I went thru this with my x. There is nothing to recommend. She grew tired of it and changed her physic to more of a bikini model to conform to fashion offerings. It gets old after a while … when a woman has a buffed body good luck finding feminine clothes that fit femininely (didn’t realize that’s a word till I typed it lol).
Tailoring is probably the best option.
The Mrs has her clothes tailored. She's a 14 top, 2 bottom except for quads and calves need stretch material.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic