Members
Latest Member
Johnbonez
What's New?

Business clothes for women with muscle

W

Wilson6

Dec 17, 2019
Ladies, the girlfriend has nothing that fits, is an executive and needs casual business wear. Suits can be custom made, casual is very hard to find. Any suggestions?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Ladies, the girlfriend has nothing that fits, is an executive and needs casual business wear. Suits can be custom made, casual is very hard to find. Any suggestions?
Belk.com -- Department store open for business -- was the oldest family-owned department store in the nation until recently. Free Shipping always for Elite cardholders, easy returns and if you want super economical casual business try Versona @ shopversona.com ($6.50 delivers to your door) great comfortable slacks, blouses and trendy-casual everything else including shoes. Excellent handbags but very boutique-ish so if you see something you have to grab it or it's gone and may never be seen again, hardly anything over $59.99/great prices, can get a lot for a little.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
@Wilson6 There are some brands that are now more forgiving in the stretchy fabric and still look professional. I found some pants that are stretchy material, but still look like business pants and goes great with a blazer. The key to a blazer (if her arms/shoulders back are bigger) is if that fits. Some make them with stretchy material in the underarm area so that is more giving.

I'll look to see what brand pants they are....can't remember off hand.

W

Wilson6

Dec 17, 2019
@Wilson6 There are some brands that are now more forgiving in the stretchy fabric and still look professional. I found some pants that are stretchy material, but still look like business pants and goes great with a blazer. The key to a blazer (if her arms/shoulders back are bigger) is if that fits. Some make them with stretchy material in the underarm area so that is more giving.

I'll look to see what brand pants they are....can't remember off hand.
Thanks BovaJP.