Kiddorism
What's New?

Bus Rides to DC

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hell yeah! I would too. Throw Omar in and it would make a nice threesome.:D

I wouldn't fuck her with her brother's dick.
We are all brothers here, despite some differences. If you get the opportunity, you have my permission to fuck them both with my dick. If it turns out I came up short, please do not lmk ...... :(

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . Lord please someday this must end...tens of millions of illegals will be here by 2024... I make decent money but it kills me every time I go to the store and see groups of ten or more illegals walking all over everyone rude and obtuse laughing and interfering with other customers. And then just handing a card and getting their free cart full of groceries while we pay 300 hundred bucks for what used to be 200.
NOT aimed at any ONE here MG, but I feel your pain ... and share it.

Otoh, I wonder how NATIVE Americans felt about Euro "illegals" looking for a better life in the 1600s and thereafter felt.

My ancestry.com DNA only includes Europeans who faced resistance from other, established, Euro-mericans who'd come earlier than my DNA way back in the late 1890s -early 1910s, and who have ever passed that resistance along, from one generation to the next.

My DNA does not include Africans who'd been kidnapped by African merchants and sold to American merchants to be transported to America to endure their version of what those damn Native Americans left over, but I can only imagine ... and regret.

I'm an atheist, and an American of some kind ... but goddamit, where does the hypocrisy end, and the christianity begin?

#bann all libtards now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic