Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

BulletProof

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I am Superman, and this log is going to tell the story of why.

I am going to back date this 2 days, I took 2 days off due to work so It will begin this past tuesday and resume on friday. So Today there was no workout. I don't own belts, I don't have wraps, I don't use sleeves, I use chalk only for a powerlifting meet, and I don't own wrist straps either, I am a purist I believe only in me not in any sort of equipment.

Tuesday 2/12/2013

Deadlifts:
135x2
225x2
315x1
405x1
505x1
505x1

Good mornings seated:
135x3
185x3
225x3
275x3
225x5

Reverse Hypers- No weight (accessory work)

I am dealing with a pretty nasty shoulder injury, I am just now starting to bench press again, Tuesday the above workout was the first day of being able to rack a bar on my rear delts again. I will keep everyone updated, hold on this is going to be a hellatious log...

Diet: whatever I want to eat. I typically try to chug a gallon of milk per day, I will keep everybody updated daily but I will not include Todays diet, I will start keeping track of it.

I am a powerlifter, only a powerlifter, I live and die by the 3 lifts. I will post pics/vids as I collect them from training. I hope everybody enjoys reading my log, I've never done one so I want to do the best I can. Any advice or criticism is welcome and appreciated I am here to grow and learn from everybody here, while I am not a bodybuilder I am anal retentive about my physique if anyone notices some weak points... feel free to point them out thanks.

Last edited:
Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Good luck brother looking forward to following along. Nice numbers on the deads

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'll follow.........

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I appreciate the honesty....expected nothing less. Respect.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I appreciate the honesty....expected nothing less. Respect.

I learned a long time ago, you can only lie to so many people before you have stop and ask yourself what really is true. always keep it real! thanks for stopping in bro!

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Friday 2/15/2013
Bench
135x3
225x3 Shoulder hurt like ****
315x1
335x1 Couldn't do any reps shoulder hurt too ****ing bad **** me right?
I just went down to 135
probably did close to 400 or 500 reps

Couldn't do any manly tricep excersises because everything was ****ing with my shoulder... This is starting to piss me off
tricep pressdowns supersetted with bicep curls strict form on both
150x15, 150 x who cares
165x15, 165 again who cares about biceps
180x15, 180x?
195x10, 195x some reps

I got a good pump from the bi's tri's and endless bench reps, Today it's saturday and I feel like somebody is jamming pencils in my shoulder. I decided to try and work on my form and paid for it handily. Don't expect much out of my bench for a LOOOONG time, this is driving me ****ing nuts. I can't stand it when things like this happen to me it makes me feel like a bitch because there is NOTHING I can do about it.

Look forward to some heavy ass deadlifts and squats.

work has got me all screwed up for the past couple of days, my shoulder was feeling great until I had to hang a sheetrock ceiling. I'm going to have to back off of the bench entirely and just deadlift squat and work some arms, as much as it pisses me off it's what I got to do.

Diet: Whatever I wanted

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
In for this....liking the honesty and I've had a long time shoulder injury from college baseball days (in my 30's now).

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
In for this....liking the honesty and I've had a long time shoulder injury from college baseball days (in my 30's now).
It sucks bro, I don't know what to do I can't lift anything compared to where I was 5 weeks ago the night of my injury this is bullshit and I hate it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
It sucks bro, I don't know what to do I can't lift anything compared to where I was 5 weeks ago the night of my injury this is bullshit and I hate it.

It blows....when I warm up with a windmill before any lifts, it sounds like squeezing the bottom of a potato chip bag. YOu need the scar tissue to heal up...it won't get better if you go heavy. Rest is the immediate answer but I know you won't accept that haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic