Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

BulletProof

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Yes. well I used to sit and take the weight off my legs almost entirely and have to rock foward to stand back up. I don't do that anymore. Now I just stop on the box and reverse direction. For some reason something shifts if I hit the box too hard. It may be my hips rolling under a bit. I'm going to have to experiment.
Thanks POB. Sorry Superman, don't want to bloat up your log thread.

no feel free we are all here to learn. I dont know what could've cause the lower back pain its gone today. when I squat I get as tight as I would for a full squat, descend to the box. When I reach the box I continue to stay tight I use my flutes hams AMD hips to begin the ascent upwards. Although I come to a full sit I never release the tension I've accumulated through the eccentric portion of the squat. The main thing for me is keeping my shoulders behind my knees/shins to ensure I have complete control of the bar. I also don't move my shins when I squat. I'll vid my next squat day.

iron-whisperer

iron-whisperer

Jan 3, 2013
just stopping by to see how the liftings going... been about a week since your last post on here hope you were able to hit th weights bro.. hook us up with an update when ya can.. Good luck!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
just stopping by to see how the liftings going... been about a week since your last post on here hope you were able to hit th weights bro.. hook us up with an update when ya can.. Good luck!

ditto..........................

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sorry guys, I've had a ton of personal issues and nasty shoulder dislocation that had to heal, Anyways I'm off of everything except for a 600 mg test cruise, and finally back in the ****ing gym after 5 months of scraping by...
New stats 240, 12.6% BF Yeah, I deteriorated don't need to tell me. The good news is I am no longer pissing blood.

Today's Bench day:
135x alot
225x alot
315x3
320x4
325x3

All the reps were clean and easy, trying to ease back into some sort of volume at that weight. For what it's worth A long time cohort of mine spotted me and he said they all looked effortless and my form was ALOT better than it use to be. This was key for me because I got my shoulder dislocated by using shitty form and being a jackass

Lockouts:
60x alot
60x who cares

After this I didn't hurt at all, however at work my upper back was feeling the bench, triceps are completely fine, delts didn't recieve any stress. This is a huge indicator that when I was benching before I was not using near enough upper back and way to ****ing much tri's and delts. Next bench day will not be a speed day, it will be a reps day concentrating on upper back activation I am going to train my form before I train my speed and max effort In the next few weeks I am hoping to be able to start getting multiple sets of 3-5 in the 350-360 range. This is the only workout that is worth posting up I had some other heavy days in the past few months but it was more to maintain some kind of strength as opposed to getting volume in. I am proud because I was finally able to get more than a rep or two of a compound excersise before my energy system was going haywire. The highest I've gone was 2 weeks ago I hit a 385 and 405 paused 3 board. on 405 the board slipped out cause nobody held it and it may as well have been a rack press, huge pain in the ass having to get a weight off your chest that you didn't want there in the first ****ing place. Other than that nothing notable. Will keep updating and tomorrow is squat day, Sorry guys It appears I am not bulletproof but I am however a resilient mother****er!

Diet was whatever a couple energy drinks, gallon of milk big ass salad bunch of fish, chili dogs, breakfast sandwhich from 711 **** I don't know I'm a powerlifter...

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I'll get some vid's up when I hit 250-260 range again and can hit some more respectable weights, instead of this pussy shit I'm lifting now.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I ****ing skipped squat day **** EM! My ass hurts from an injection 4 days ago... Too much so to squat. My piss is returning to normal wheeee!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hope you get to feeling better man.

Keep us posted.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I'm not going to dissapoint you wait till squat day tomorrow when I hit 315 for 25 ****ing reps because it's ****ing bitch weight, Now it's on way to motivate me texson!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic