RalfKelleh
What's New?

BulletProof

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You don't like milk?

And that's some volume on those box squats.

Also Superman, you may want to check out the shoulder prehab movements I have in my journal. They helped get back to benching. I wasn't able to lift a 3lbs pink db at one point and now I'm back 100% (at least I was before the car wreck and getting strep).

were can i find the shoulder journal????

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Let me start by saying that I am a bodybuilder and don't know the first thing about power lifting.

That being said your on almost 3 grams of gear a week:
Current Gear
100 prop/175 sust/100 tren ace daily
20 mg halo ED

and your stats are:
5'11 and 261 pounds bodyfat is unknown.

Did that injury really set you back that far? I'm 5'5 175 and can squat 315x2 and deadlift 455. I'm on 1/2 the gear your on.

Something does not compute here. I'm not trying to gloat or tear you down bro. You do you. I'm just saying I don't understand your numbers.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Well for starters i deadlift over 600, i squat 510 easily and I easily bench over 400 pounds healthy, this is all byim . This is the first time i have ever ran tren, and I use to be stronger i came off a 5 month lay off due to pancreatitis last april. if you read the log I dropped the halo, and if you ever come around my way I would happily show you how toss around 315 on a squat like its bitch weight or show you how to do speed work with 455 on a deadlift. if you feel like a 1500 pound total is a bitch total at 242 lb class completely raw I dont know what to tell you. Perhaps you could post somee videos of your lifts and enlighten me? i dont know if you understand why I chose the 275 pound box squats, or if you know what the conjugate method is, or if you know anything about training for maximal force development. I don't max out everyday because I'm not an asshole, or an idiot, I train so that when it comes meet time. I can break my 615 deadlift PR, my training partner and I are looking for a 550 raw squat out of me which is why we ended up picking 275 for speed work, and my bench even with a fucked up shoulder I can still easily put up 370-390 pounds with a pause. My injury did nothing to my deadlift, it has only affected my bench, my squats today were faster and more explosive than they ever have been.

Anyways I'm not going to elaborate too much more, but I will say this, any day of the week, any time of the day I would be happy to do the three lifts against anyone because I love competition. This is my log I have nothing to hide, if you don't like my gear don't take it, if you think you can out lift me post up a video, I would be happy to do the same. I'm always down for a competition, any day, any time.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
well for starters i deadlift over 600, i squat 510 easily and I easily bench over 400 pounds healthy, this is all byim . This is the first time i have ever ran tren, and I use to be stronger i came off a 5 month lay off due to pancreatitis last april. if you read the log I dropped the halo, and if you ever come around my way I would happily show you how toss around 315 on a squat like its bitch weight or show you how to do speed work with 455 on a deadlift. if you feel like a 1500 pound total is a bitch total at 242 lb class completely raw I dont know what to tell you. Perhaps you could post somee videos of your lifts and enlighten me? i dont know if you understand why I chose the 275 pound below parale

Yea, well you didn't mention your 5 month lay off or any of your healthy numbers. Even without the halo your still on 3 grams of gear.

Your obviously insulted by my post so just ignore it. Good luck with the recovery.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Yea, well you didn't mention your 5 month lay off or any of your healthy numbers. Even without the halo your still on 3 grams of gear.

Your obviously insulted by my post so just ignore it. Good luck with the recovery.

No insult, I couldn't finish my post on my telephone it's too much typing to do. The point I'm trying to make is you can't max out everyday, there isn't any time for recovery and it will overtax your central nervous system. I won't go super balls out heavy but maybe once every few months.

I follow a modified westside template that I came up with myself, 35/70%, 45/80%, 55/100++% everyday is set pretty much in stone minus the 100++% day if I am not feeling like a good max that day I'm not going to do it unless it's comp day. So look at it this way, If I'm basing my training on a 615 pound deadlift than the very first day, of my new program I am probably going to deadlift around 210-225 and double band it and pull for speed the next day I will do this, I will pull 430 for maybe 1 set of against bands, and then drop the bands and pull 2 explosive single reps and that will be my compound work for the day. Those aren't my healthy numbers either I am fully capable of hitting 615 right now with a whip bar and chalk on a deadlift, and if I can unrack and hold a squat bar that weighs over 500 pounds it will be no problem squatting it but this remains to be seen, I don't know if I can hold that kind of weight yet which is why I chose to do speedwork with 275 pounds today. Now the bench is a different story, lowering the bar it is extremely painful and pressing is extremely painful. I chose to run that gear because I can handle it, I'm already 261 pounds, and I want to eclipse the 1500 pounds and venture into the 1700 pounds within the next year in the 242 pound class. They've actually lowered the elite total to 1600 something pounds for 242 so technically I am almost an elite level powerlifter, however I am still a purist and the old numbers were the mid 1800's for elite level at 242. I will never consider myself an elite until I hit the 1800 mark and I am getting close... damn close. Everything will come together all it's going to take is time and dedication.

I wish you the best of luck and please read the rest of my post, I'm not easily offended.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Let me start by saying that I am a bodybuilder and don't know the first thing about power lifting.

Current Gear
20 mg halo ED

and your stats are:

Did that injury really set you back that far? I'm 5'5 175 and can squat 315x2 and deadlift 455. I'm on 1/2 the gear your on.

Something does not compute here. I'm not trying to gloat or tear you down bro. You do you. I'm just saying I don't understand your numbers.

I plead my ignorance in my original post. Power lifting is completely alien to me. I was in no way implying that I could outlift you. I was merely using myself as an example. I have read your edit and additional post and now I have a better understanding.

I'm still going to follow your log. It would be helpful to a guy like me to include specifics such as "speed training" to better understand your methods and to better gauge your progression.

GS

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I plead my ignorance in my original post. Power lifting is completely alien to me. I was in no way implying that I could outlift you. I was merely using myself as an example. I have read your edit and additional post and now I have a better understanding.

I'm still going to follow your log. It would be helpful to a guy like me to include specifics such as "speed training" to better understand your methods and to better gauge your progression.

GS

I appreciate your honesty, I would be honored to have you follow my log. I am not an asshole merely a straight up guy, I was in no way trying to insult you or come off that I was offended. The only thing that offended me was the inability of verizon to design a decent operating system for my android device, If you have any specific questions on my training there is a reason for everything.

I can atleast say that the amount of gear I run is certainly not for everybody, it has its upsides and it's downsides. I work a very strenuous physical job, I work demolition and remodel of condemned homes.

I am very happy to explain everything and I will do so in the greatest detail possible.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Current Gear
20 mg halo ED

and your stats are:

We use gear differently in powerlifting. We don't care about bf% but we try to keep it somewhat reasonable. We don't train for hypertrophy so we don't have such comic book size but we do look big and mean. And we use a lot of gear to maintain PR's.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
We use gear differently in powerlifting. We don't care about bf% but we try to keep it somewhat reasonable. We don't train for hypertrophy so we don't have such comic book size but we do look big and mean. And we use a lot of gear to maintain PR's.

Thats actually a quite good explanation, I blast and cruise actually I never come off completely the least gear I'll ever use is 300-450 mg of test a week...

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Log is looking nice bro very detailed. I know how it is to have a tough job and lift. I was a residential carpenter and worked out I figure I did so well back then because I went to the gym every time with fatigued muscles. Be careful with that shoulder take it from someone who has had 3 right shoulder surgeries.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
no workout today, packed 11 yards of trash in a dumpster, wrapped a bunch of windows, and hung a shitload of cabinets. this is going to suck tomorrow I dont know if i will or will not bench

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic