Aug 28, 2012
Box squat box just below parallel

Bar x2
Bar ,2
135x2
185x2
225x2
315x2
After this we had an evaluation of my performance I haven't been under a squat bar for almost 5 weeks. My training partner and I decided it would be best to work on speed, bar path, and form.
275x2
I don't know how many actual sets I did I just know I squatted for roughly an hour we don't take any rest but at one point some high squatter wanted to work in what a fucking jackass. The last set was actually 4 reps but 1 rep doesn't count due to my lack of conviction and poor form so I did an extra rep and called it three not 4.

Leg press
665x5
845x5
1025x4 couldn't get 5 wasn't worth trying it I'm already injured don't need any other setbacks.

Diet so far: bacon, milk 2% yuck, pancakes with molasses, and 2 rock star energy drinks. Will make a better update when I get to a computer. I am tren raging and finger punching this phone.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I will follow as well. Good log so far

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You don't like milk?

And that's some volume on those box squats.

Also Superman, you may want to check out the shoulder prehab movements I have in my journal. They helped get back to benching. I wasn't able to lift a 3lbs pink db at one point and now I'm back 100% (at least I was before the car wreck and getting strep).

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
You don't like milk?

And that's some volume on those box squats.

Also Superman, you may want to check out the shoulder prehab movements I have in my journal. They helped get back to benching. I wasn't able to lift a 3lbs pink db at one point and now I'm back 100% (at least I was before the car wreck and getting strep).
I like whole milk, I can't stand 2%. I will definitely be checking on it, I am very interested in being able to press again.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I like whole milk, I can't stand 2%. I will definitely be checking on it, I am very interested in being able to press again.

Awww. Whole milk is nice when it's ice cold. I tried some raw whole milk and it was pretty damn tasty but it's pricey ($10/gallon).

Yeah check it out. There are something like 6 movements in there and it made all the difference for me. Some of other members here do some of the movements to.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I have finally reached a place of sanity sitting in front of a computer. I wanted to elaborate but I was raging so hard on my phone I nearly smashed it into five hundred and fifty two thousand pieces. The big reason for the low training weight is because we were both concerned how my shoulder was going to do breaking a bar across my back, I have got to say there was no issue with either the 315 or 275 pound weight on my back. We were concerned once I got up high enough it weight it would be a serious detriment to my shoulder injury and it would even further put me out from being able to bench yet again. In the last 6 months I've had the following injuries preventing my bench from growing tricep injury mid august healed in october, shoulder injury mid october(left) healed in december was only a 4-5 week injury, and this last shoulder injury occured in early january and it still isn't even close to being healed.

I'm started to get concerned that this very well could be a form issue, I will post a video from early december. This is right as I was coming after the shoulder injury, we were having a 315 for reps contest I only got 8 **** my life I know... I'm usually good for atleast 10-12 what a bastard of a failure that was.

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtdOW2hT-g

Not my youtube account I just didn't know how to upload the video to the forum we posted this on from my cell phone so I emailed it to a buddy. If anyone sees any form issues please point them out. When my shoulder gets better I will post a new video of my foot placement ETC, and I was just coming off of cruising at that point 2 days into a blast.

I am still running tren daily, I have backed off of the halotestin just because it's way to harsh for everyday use. I added in 200 mg mast prop, 250 test e yesterday, not sure if I'm going to run it ED as well or if I'm going to EOD, 2ce a week W/E if anyone has any input feel free.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Do you have access to a cambered bar, buffalo bar, or a mammoth bar? Any of these will take the pressure off your shoulder and allow you to squat.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Do you have access to a cambered bar, buffalo bar, or a mammoth bar? Any of these will take the pressure off your shoulder and allow you to squat.

Unfortunately I don't, I wish I had access to a better gym, mine is a shithole. I can't even use chalk in my gym. If I had an actual squat bar that could accomadate my wide wing span, I could probably squat marginally more weight.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Sweet I'll follow. Wondering what your stats are. Did I miss it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Start tucking your elbows some when you bench and you need a more consistent bar path. You brought the bar up and down all over the place.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Start tucking your elbows some when you bench and you need a more consistent bar path. You brought the bar up and down all over the place.

Noted, not an elbow tucking fan for raw guys, but my bar path is trash and that is where I speculate the shoulder injury came from. I'm going to post some more videos of my bench after I do some serious rehabilitation work and fix my trashbag bar path. Also, I still want you to check out my squat videos when I post them.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic