Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Bull At His Biggest

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Hey Bull, you are getting huge brother! Nice work. I can't wait until I gain another 20 lbs or so over the next few years. At that point I might start to think I can catch up to ya!

You are already there and have your own high qualities. I'm big but you are stronger.

It would be you I would have to catch up to.

I have goals in my life and I have achieved almost all of them.

Lifting wise.. I wanted bodybuilding and I wanted it all...to do more than gym lifting. I asked my friend for years: Can I do a show? He always said yes!

I finally listened and did the show. And I loved it!!!

Now I want to do a meet. So I will.

To prep for my meet I wanted a 500lb deadlift in place, a 400lbs squat and a 300lbs bench. All achieved, now I'm going higher.

Who knows what's possible.

The main thing is I'm having fun.

So are you. Enjoy and become more and more the beast you are woodswise

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Already hit your meet goals, wow! Can't wait to see what you do on the platform big man!

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Bull I gotta ask, how much did you weight in after shaving all that fur????......lol..... You know your my boy, Awesome Bro, fricken awesome...

Lucky

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Bull I gotta ask, how much did you weight in after shaving all that fur????......lol..... You know your my boy, Awesome Bro, fricken awesome...

Lucky
luckysaint for my show I was 190 at weigh in. I blew the hell up and have found the recipe for enormous. Now I'm dropping to a liveable weight that's also safe for me.

I'm always lifting like a fiend.

You also have come back to hugeness!!! You should post some pics!!!

So glad you are here brother!!!

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Good idea I will very soon, hell it might even inspire someone after all I've been through this year....... Thanks Bull.... I actually took some pics yesterday , well my daughter did..... I will get some up soon..

Lucky

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Good idea I will very soon, hell it might even inspire someone after all I've been through this year....... Thanks Bull.... I actually took some pics yesterday , well my daughter did..... I will get some up soon..

luckysaint thank you brother!!!

I think people would be inspired by your story. You should tell it with your updated pics!!!

Stay safe brother!!!

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Damn bro. That is some impressive shit. Congrats on obtaining your monster status.
:t2991:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic