Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bulking Mug Cakes

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I have been using mug cakes as a way to sneak in a treat every once in a while on my keto/cutting diet. Some of them are pretty good. I started thinking, I bet that this shit could be f**king delicious if I could put whatever I wanted in here for bulking LOL.

I tried a recipe using coffee flavored whey, finely ground oatmeal, cinnamon, sweetener, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, etc. It didn't turn out great, but there is potential here. You could probably cram 50g of protein, 50g of carbs, and 25g of fat into one of these and it would be delicious and easy to eat.

Do any of you have any mug cake recipes for bulking?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have a protein bar recipe you might like for bulking.

2 cups oats
2 cups whey protein
16 ounces of peanut butter
10-12 ounces of honey (really depends on the type of protein, some mix well with 10 ounces and others need 12)

Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with freezer paper and press it into mixture into the pan once mixed. Place in the freezer for about an hour to harden before you cut it into squares. Macros will depend on the size of the squares. I cut mine into 16 squares and place in a ziplock bag. I have one a day, so they stay in the refrigerator for 16 days without any issues. Lately have been using Mutant's Cookies and Cream Whey and they taste really good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic