shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Shhhh...Im pretending that isnt it LOL

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Actually, I hadnt increased the volume of food I was eating at one sitting...just eating a bit more often to get in more cals. Honestly, I think the increased hunger can be attributed to the change in my training...last week was the first week I switched from a 5 day split to a 3 day split and added 2 days of HIIT..the last time I ran that routine I made really good lbm gains....feels like its working its magic again. Strength is up, energy is up and not feeling to bad.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
has your overall cal intake changed at all? it doesnt have to be at one sitting to make a diff as you dont by any means fully digest all from sitting one to sitting two, that being said it's not going to be just one factor.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
has your overall cal intake changed at all? it doesnt have to be at one sitting to make a diff as you dont by any means fully digest all from sitting one to sitting two, that being said it's not going to be just one factor.

not really, the bulking cals have been pretty consistent..the only exception is on weekends when I reverse refeed LOL...I still take in plenty of cals, but don't hit the 2500 plus zone-probably 2200-2300 on my off days...I really think I just need to reevaluate my calorie needs at this point. 8 weeks into the cycle and it has definitely changed my body composition. I probably need to up my calories at least a hundred or two...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Agreed at 8 weeks in you have probably put on quality mass that needs supported.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Hard to get good energy calcs when I am unsure of my bf...hate guessing ...need to get calipered I guess

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Lol...I am still mad at the bodpod people...used my wrong height for the last 3 so all my data is crap...only one I trust was the first one from sept

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
how the hell does that even happen, your 1st 1 is where they record height so further 1s use that same measurement...i'd try and find somewhere else.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Its the only one in this part of the state...I am scheduled to get dipped on the day my diet starts...just hate to wait

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic