Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bulk Supps Protien Review

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
So I mostly eat real food, but for post work out I like to have a protein with a few added items. Since checking out the Labdoor site, that states the Synth 6 I have been using is shit, I decided to order up some pure casein protein from Bulk Supplements to add to my Synth 6 to get more protein in one drink.

Before I was using two scoops of the Synth which was 44g protein, and 30 grams total carbs. By splitting the proteins, I'm getting 48g or protein and 15g of total carbs. By adding the Casein to the whey, I'm hoping to have the protein in my system longer.

The point of this is to let you know the protein from Bulk Supps is super nice. Almost no flavor, except a hint of powdered milk taste, if you eat it right out of the bag. Mixed well in water, and actually thickened up my shake more than normal.

I have been using the Creatine mono, and glutamine for a while now, If your looking for plain nothing added protein try Bulk Supps ordered from Amazon, free shipping.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Its the only protein Ill buy now, besides truenutrtion. its fluffy white and mixes really well. you can tell its pure from just looking at it and tasting it. The Bulk supps' isolate has the same texture, taste and color that TN has for their whey cold filtered iso

Too much of that protein spiking and watering down the protien powders with god knows what, maltodextrin? these days. Even with big companies like ON and Dynamtize, there protein % is not as high as the claims.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic