Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

bulging lumbar disc - is there a cycle for that?

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
I am currently dealing with a bulged disc as well. I have a great chiro and he has been my saving grace. I stupidly went to physio first, they diagnosed it and gave me some stretches to do. After one day of doing my Physio stretches I woke up and couldn't move. Pain that was unimaginable. Managed to crawl out to the truck and my wife drove me to the hospital. They gave me a ton of Dilaudid and Valium to get the pain under control. Once my pain was manageable I went to my chiro who I trust. I told him what happened and he showed me exactly the stretch the Physio people did but he said it was a terrible idea that the Physio people seem to belive in. The Physio people set my progress back a month. Average healing time is 3 months. At the begining I could train chest, bi's, lats, and tri's no problem. Once the Physio folks ****ed me up I couldn't do anything. I haven't lifted for 8 days. Chiro says 2 more weeks. Progress healing is barely noticeable day to day. Right now, I can walk for about two minutes before the nerve pain is so severe I have to lay down.

You should definetly take this seriously. Maybe yours isn't that bad but it can quickly change with the wrong twist or turn. I have found Accupuncture to help but I also trust my acupuncturist. I have been to many but he seems to be magical when it comes to fixing my injuries.

And for anyone who has never had extreme nerve pain, holy ****. 240 pounds laying on the floor wailing like a baby. Took two hours to crawl into my truck to get driven to the hospital. Barely made it into the hospital on crutches and just layed down on the waiting room floor when I got in. Couldn't make it to a chair. I don't wish that on anybody.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic