Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Building your own implements

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ill do my best to answer questions and get pictures as requested.

Here are two pairs of our farmers. I am one of the worst photographers out there so bear with me.

The dimensions are as followed.

No weld type
5 ft long schedule 80 pipe .3 ft between collars .Screws (maybe 8 inch long) another 6 inch section of pipe for the handles ,we have two handle types 1.25 and 1.5 ( I think) for thicker handled farmers. The collars are muffler clamps .These are crooked and unbalanced. They have held up for over ten years .
15ge1yf.jpg

The second pair are also five foot long with three feet between collars.less than two inch in diameter mild steel .They have differential collars

j6okt0.jpg

724l1l.jpg

The yoke . I didnt get total dimensions so please don't hesitate to ask more specifics and i will find out for you . The side posts are roughly 5ft 4 inches
10y19hv.jpg

2jzihk.jpg

The yoke comes apart for storage. There are three pieces the two sides
197cea.jpg

and the top that slides over the two sides

1g0vm9.jpg

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Christ I just realized I forgot to photograph the bottom of the yoke. I will get pics and dimensions of the feet Tuesday. Also There is another style yoke out there. This is a side loaded yoke. They also have them where the yoke has four places for the yoke to be loaded

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks RR. I'll make sure he gets in here and checks this thread out.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok seeing as Im kinda a retard when it comes to building stuff dont hesitate to ask specifics and I will find out

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I would love to get a fabricator to make a couple of hinges and poles for a fingals fingers set up!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic