Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Building muscle without meat

P

Philthy

Sep 3, 2013
This is an awesome vegan protein and it tastes awesome!
(btw I am not vegan but the protein is awesome)

.sunwarrior.com/product-info/warrior-blend/

info-wb-big.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I love the brand and their ethics, and nutritionally SunWarrior great. I just hate the taste personally, I've used both the vanilla and chocolate. I think rice protein in general is something that I don't like the taste of.

Pea protein tends to naturally taste a little sweeter and is a bit more palatable IMHO. But everyone has different tastes I guess.

P

Philthy

Sep 3, 2013
I love the brand and their ethics, and nutritionally SunWarrior great. I just hate the taste personally, I've used both the vanilla and chocolate. I think rice protein in general is something that I don't like the taste of.

Pea protein tends to naturally taste a little sweeter and is a bit more palatable IMHO. But everyone has different tastes I guess.

This is a mixture of proteins. Go onto the site and look. I've tried many proteins and in my search for a non-milk based protein I've found this.
It mixes really well and it tastes awesome.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
This is a mixture of proteins. Go onto the site and look. I've tried many proteins and in my search for a non-milk based protein I've found this.
It mixes really well and it tastes awesome.
Yeah, it does taste better than the original ones but it's still not to my taste lol.

Having said that, if I couldn't get hold of my usual pea protein this would be my next go-to.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic