lk has no balls
What's New?

Brunettes or blondes

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
<~~~black hair blue eyes

Of course, I forgot you were into vaginas now, lol. How did your date go with Cathy Cuntstabber....or whatever her name was last week?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Of course, I forgot you were into vaginas now, lol. How did your date go with Cathy Cuntstabber....or whatever her name was last week?

now? this isnt a new thing thanks..

didnt happen yet i had to reschedule.. i have something seriously wrong with my back/leg and can barely walk without wanting to scream

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
now? this isnt a new thing thanks..

didnt happen yet i had to reschedule.. i have something seriously wrong with my back/leg and can barely walk without wanting to scream

Hmmmm, have you and MAYO been workin out together....he has exactly the same problem. So don't take any advice from him, lol.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i think its pressure on my sciatic nerve.. crushing just about crippling pain down my left leg.. i will skip all advice from mayo thats just fine

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
i think its pressure on my sciatic nerve.. crushing just about crippling pain down my left leg.. i will skip all advice from mayo thats just fine

ya, sciatic nerve is no cakewalk, that'll biring on the pain for sure. Hope that gets better for you soon. That kinda shit is so frutrating!

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
thanks hun me too because its to the point where everything hurts.. the gym is just out of the question like this

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
thanks hun me too because its to the point where everything hurts.. the gym is just out of the question like this

Ya, I get pissed when I'm too sore or injured to workout. I had to go 1 full year without lifting more than a 5lb dumbbell when I tore my UCL... was a fucking madman, totally insane that whole year

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
you got that shit right...they love to bitch..my wife cannt go a day without bitching.and louder i shout ..the louder she shouts...All i hear is fix this and fix that.....Or why i did this or that...blah blah blah....Her whole dam family is loud mouths....All sisters ...but the reality of it all is a happy wife makes a happy life....no matter what female your with they all going to bitch...i got use to the shit..in one ear and out the other....we fight then we fuck after.now thats ture love....very disfuntional realtionships work out......deadweight

Last edited by a moderator:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Ouch fuckers.....I'm not even here to defend myself! Fuckin' taking my ball and going home.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ouch fuckers.....I'm not even here to defend myself! Fuckin' taking my ball and going home.

I'll take your ball and deflate it right in front of your face! Just like an usher at a baseball game stealing a beachball from the crow and puncturing it....damn I'm a bastard

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'll take your ball and deflate it right in front of your face! Just like an usher at a baseball game stealing a beachball from the crow and puncturing it....damn I'm a bastard

Bitch...just cuz I won't hit a girl doesn't mean I won't hit a girly-man. And when did Usher steal a beach-ball from The Crow, huh spelling champ? :eek: What chu gon do?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Bitch...just cuz I won't hit a girl doesn't mean I won't hit a girly-man. And when did Usher steal a beach-ball from The Crow, huh spelling champ? :eek: What chu gon do?

The guy that gets laid out....that's you when you call me a "girly-man"

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic